♦#BeSimple♦

Prompt Title: Ours

Group Name: #BeSimple

Members Designation:
@-Rainedom- Background, Resources, Font
@anjgiana21- Models
@-ladyluck- NONE

Link: http://imgur.com/NvY6he0

Explanation:

At first, I hated doing manipulated stuffs, cause it gives me so much headache. But oh well, I can't let my group down. So, I looked at all 'BoyXBoy' couples, but none of them caught my attention (the angle though), then when I remembered Big Time Rush with Logan and Kendell together, I thought, "Maybe they could have a couple picture together." And I was right. Also, I want to say thank you for all the resources that I have used to make the models, and also to my group.
- anjgiana21

I made the cover because... bakit nga ba? Ewan ko. Joke. Wala, ako yun gumawa kasi gusto ko na sa bawat groupings, may magandang role ako tsaka imbes na mangolekta ng stocks, gumawa nalang ako. Mas enjoy naman eh. Kung pansin nyo, hirap talaga ako gumawa ng improvised na lapag eh. Hahaha. Kunware di nyo napansin.
- -Rainedom

Synopsis:

Their love was different from others. Their love was so special that no one can bound them apart. Meet Simon and George. They have different attitudes, likings, and so much more; but as the time passes, little did they knew that they were falling in love with each other. One day, Simon asked George for a date in the New York's famous skyline. Simon promised to himself that when he finds his true love, he will confess his true feelings to him on the top of the New York's skyline. When they were at the top of the tower, Simon confessed his undying love for George, and so does George. In the end of the day, they were both holding each other, arms in arms. George asked Simon, "Is this our official date and place, Simon?" Simon looked at George and said, "Yes, and this love is ours." He smiled and passionately kissed George.

Message:

Good luck and fighting! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year guys! I'm sorry if we were late on passing our entry. I-anjgiana21, will take full responsibility since I was really busy since I was really busy since our test is coming up.
- anjgiana21

♦♦♦

Author's Note: Congratulation #BeSimple team! You will get an additional 3 points! Now, talking about @-ladyluck, she will still be having the same score as the group, since this isn't an individual round, hence a collaborative round. However, she will have a deduction of 5 points on the succeeding round, if the team will pass, and will be automatically subjected to elimination if the team will not pass. Still a great day, Happy Yuletide Season everyone! :)