Author's Note

Hi there to anybody reading this :D

This is my first book in a really really long time after deleting my first story, Miss Moving On, which I totally regret. Now I've learned from my mistakes and I wanna give writing a try again. I hope you lovely people out there support me because it would really mean a lot. Well this is a different plot from my first story. It's more of a rags to riches one.

Oh, and I'm hoping to enhance my social skills by making new friends on here. So if you guys wanna be friends please PM me and I'll respond as soon as possible. And another thing, this book isn't edited yet so please forgive the corrections cause I'll be editing this when I'm done with the the story.

Here's the synopsis again ^.^

Jax Rutherford is a wealthy businessman and well known playboy. He thought that he would live a single and happy life, but that was before his grandfather forces him to marry Eva Montaigne, heiress to a billion-dollar company, to save their company. Jax doesn't want to get married but he'll do whatever it takes to save his family's empire, even if that means getting married to a woman he doesn't love and has never met before.

Eva Montaigne is an heiress, the only problem is she never knew that she was one. One day she was just a waitress at a restaurant and before she knew it, a guy is a suit grabbed her and pulled her into a car on her way home. She's brought to a mansion where she meets her long-lost grandfather and learns that she's the only heir to a business empire she never knew of.

Eva was living the dream, she found out she was an heiress and that she was going to get married but she doesn't want what's happening to her right now. She was going to get married to a complete stranger! Who would want that?

Jax was in a living nightmare he never thought of happening in his entire life.

But only one thing is for sure, both of their lives will never be the same again.

-------

Please do comment and vote if you liked the story. It really means a lot. Oh, and do ask me questions if you want. It would be fun to get to know the people who read my stories.

Bye for now and thanks for reading. :)