Part 9 - Max

A/N: First i want to say sorry for not updating yesterday!:( for my sorry, i give you a longer chapter (maybe)! 

Second, please read a/n in the end of the chapter! thankssss<3xx

*Allison's POV*

My arms hesitantly made their way to his neck and wrapped it. He chuckled, resting his head on my shoulder. A guy walked behind him and patted Nath's shoulder. He pulled back, quickly turned around, groaning.

"What do you want ugh!?" The man took a step back.

"Max is waiting" I turned to them, curious. Nathan immediately turned to me and looked at me like i was a ghost, then he gave me a nervous smile before dragging the man away from me. So this guy named Max was waiting for Nathan and he suddenly became so.. afraid? Maybe this Max guy is really bad or something. But my brother named Max too and he probably is the sweetest person in the planet! Geez i miss him like sooo much!

*Nathan's POV*

"Max is waiting" I widened my eyes, knowing that Allison was behind me and she must had heard it. I quickly turned to her, slightly terrified of what she'd do. But she only gave me a questioning look so i just gave her the best smile i could give that time before dragging Drew away.

"Don't you ever say Max's name around her again." I whispered.

"And why is that?" He raised his eyebrows.

"It's none of your business just don't fucking do it again!" i yelled now.

"Okay Nath chillax! Oh and Max is still waiting, if you already forget." Drew looked at me, annoyed, and walked away. I sighed and made my way to where Max's car usually parked. He was talking with Jake when i came.

"Oh hey that's Nath" Jake looked at me that soon followed by Max. I took the money i got from the race, divided it into half, and did it again to the half one, and gave them to Jake and Max. Yes, they're who bring my car to my house and take it after i get home. They took it and shoved it to their pocket.

"So.. How's Allison?" Max rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh Max's known Al already? Well she's here right now! And i think Nath likes her, right mate?" Jake nudged me, laughing. Max glared at me, shit. I thought Jake noticed the tension between me and Max. "What's wrong guys? Don't tell me Max likes her too! Geez Max don't you think she's too young for you?" Jake laughed. Great Jake.

"So you bring my one and only sister who i've told you to take care of to this place!? You're sick Nath" Max yelled. Jake's eyes widened.

"Allison is Max's sister we usually talked about?... Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Jake. can. you. just. shut. up" I rubbed my forehead.

"Now where's she?" Max sent me a glare.

"Shit!" I muttered before ran to where i left Alli.

*Allison's POV*

I walked with no direction. How dare he left me alone when he told me to not leave him!? Ugh. Then i saw the guy who talked to Nathan few minutes ago. I ran toward him and poked his shoulder. He turned around, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Do you know where Nath is?" I asked hesitantly.

"Oh he's talking with M-" He didn't finish his word.

"Pardon me?" i raised an eyebrow.

"with someone!" he added.

"Umm do you mean Max?" i asked. He nodded, looking at his feet. "Can you bring me to Max?" I smiled. He widened his eyes and shook his head vigorously.

"Nath will kill me"

"No he won't i'll tell him not to! but please bring me to Max i want to go home! Please" i pouted.

"No!" He shook his head again. Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder, turning me to them.

"Why did you leave!? Do you know how hard it is to find you!?" Nathan looked harshly at my eyes.

"You're the one who leave me and talk with that guy named Max" i yelled. Nathan's expression instantly changed like i turned into a ghost. He let go of my shoulder and took my hand.

"Let's go home"

In minutes we already in Nath's car, driving home. The drive filled with silence. Well, i was thinking about Max all the time. About 30 minutes we arrived at my home's driveway.

"Nath" I looked at Nathan, but he still not looking at me. "That guy named Max really reminds me of Max, but of course he's not Max right?" I grinned. Nathan quickly looked at me, giving me a sheepish laugh.

"Of course he's not your brother."

A/N: Heeyyy:) So Nath's lying to Allison:( and i've added Max to the casts:D btwwww!

If you have read my about me, please follow my accounts! if you haven't, pls follow my tumblr and we heart it!

Tumblr: http://h-a-r-r-i-e-s-twins.tumblr.com/

We Heart It: http://weheartit.com/imdirectionermofo

fyi it's not my personal account:) Tell me if you have followed those accounts and give me your account's name and i'll followback!:) thankssss xx<3

The next update will be next week after my exam;) Keep commenting & voting!<3

Byeee!