Part 1 - The Boy

*Allison's POV*

It was another lazy day. I lazily sat up on my bed as i rubbed my eyes softly. I walked to my bathroom and took a really long shower. I thought i let myself in the shower for about 30 minutes. I was still so sleepy! Then i walked to my room again with towel covering my body. I changed to my school uniform and looked at the mirror and brushed my hair. I've got a wavy light brown hair with brown highlight and green eyes, my friends think that i'm pretty but i think i'm not beauty at all. I was in my daydream when i heard someone shouted from downstair, "Alli, you better hurry or you'll be late!"

"A minute mom!" i shouted. I wore my shoes and ran downstair. I grabbed an apple in my kitchen counter and gave it a bite.

"Dad's waiting outside" my mom gave my bag to me.

"Thank you mom, bye" i took the bag and give my mom a kiss in the cheek and ran outside to my car.

"What took you so long?" My dad asked as he started to drive to my school.

"I'm so sleepy dad. Plus i'm not excited about school, like at all" i yawned.

"But you'll meet your bestfriends in school right?" My dad asked.

"I can meet them outside the school." I looked outside the window, i really didn't want to go to school. After 15 minutes i arrived at school.

"Bye dad" i waved to him and walked to my school. I walked to my locker and took my books for the first three classes.

"Allison!!" i turned to the voice's source, it's my bestfriend Eleanor.

"Hey El" i gave her a hug.

"Let's go to our first class!" Eleanor dragged me to the class. She's so enthusiastic for school, but it's not because of the school though. She had a crush for a guy in my class. Actually, i had a crush for a guy, we texted a lot but we never really talk in personal. I'm so scared to start a comversation. I was on my daydream, again, when suddenly somebody bumped me from my left, causing me to lose my balance and nearly fell, thank God i pulled El's hand at the right time. I was about to insult him, but i looked at his face and recognized who he is. He's a the guy that everybody scared of and he's really popular. Lots of popular girl have dated him, or maybe slept with him. And he's in a gang.

"Let's go Nath" his friend talked to him.

"You better watch where you're going" Nathan looked at me from my head to toe and to my head again before walked with a guy beside him and 3 guys following him. Everybody's looking at me right now.

"Let's go Al, we're going to be late." El said to me. I was frozen and looked at the place where Nathan stood. People in my school scared of him, so do i. "C'mon Al!" Eleanor dragged me to the class. The first class was social and it's completely boring. I was still thinking about what happened in the morning. Nathan is really cute though, i really love his eyes and his smile is gorgeous, but his personality.. I don't think so. Actually, Nathan lives in front of my house since we were kids, and i can see his room from my room. But we never really talked. When i was a kid, my parents often invited his family to dinner at my house, but we didn't talk. When i was about 9 my dad got pretty busy about his work and hardly ever attended dinner, so we didn't invite Nathan's family anymore and i didn't have the chance to talk to him anymore.

Time passed really fast, the bell rang, students rushed out of the class. Me and El walked to canteen when i saw a guy walking to our direction with his friend that was talking with him, his hands were in his pocket. As we were getting close, he looked at both me and El and smiled. God i can't see his smile without me smiling back. Yeah, he's my crush and he & Eleanor knew each other pretty well. Their parents are bestfriend and they meet like almost everyday. It makes me jealous sometimes. They can talk everyday and what i'm doing is hoping him to text me first.

"Hey Siva" El waved to him.

A/N: Sorry if it's boring but i promise the next chapters will be great! Please give some feedback! Can i get 50 reads please? I'll update very soon! Please promote to your friends if you like it thank you so much.

we heart it: http://weheartit.com/imdirectionermofo or imdirectionermofo tumblr: http://h-a-r-r-i-e-s-twins.tumblr.com or h-a-r-r-i-e-s-twins