Part 4 - Side by Side

*Allison's POV*

I woke up and looked at the clock on my table. 3am? I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. I wasn't sleepy anymore and i didn't know why. I stood up and turn the light on. I looked at the window, Nathan's room was completely dark, he must be asleep. Suddenly a car came to his house in high speed and entered the garage. It isn't the car that Nathan usually bring to school, it's a sport car and modified, like what i saw at Fast and Furios. Wait? Does that mean that Nathan's just attended a race? I don't really have to care about it. Nathan came outside the garage. He started to climb to his room's window. That means his mom doesn't know about the race. He kept tons of secret didn't he? He finally entered his room from the window and turn the light on. Suddenly he looked outside the window. He looked at my bright room and shocked.

*Nathan's POV*

I shocked when i saw her staring at me. How could she woke up this early!?

"Don't tell my mom" i mouthed. I could tell she saw it cause she mouthed back "Let me think about it." And laughed before closing her curtains.

Now i'm in a big trouble, i can't let my mom know about this. My friends always come to give me the car at 23.00 and pick the car at my garage at 3.30, that's why i never close the garage, and that's why my mom hasn't known about it. It's my car but i told my friend that i can't keep it cause i don't want my mom to see and we make that rules. He'll do it for me if i give half of the money i get from the race to him and i agreed.

I took off my t shirt and lied in my bed, not really bother sleeping with my jeans cause i was too tired. I suddenly grinned by the fact that i have someone with me to school. I found that girl interesting. I chuckled before covering myself in the blanket and fell asleep.

*Allison's POV*

I stood in front of the mirror, ready to go to school. I still thought about what happened few hours ago though. I ran downstair and picked my bag.

"Nathan's waiting outside!" My mom's voice came from the kitchen.

"Yeah i'm going mom, bye!" I shouted before walking out of the house. I looked at a car that parked in front of my house. I entered it and sat on the passenger seat. The car started to drive to school.

"Please don't tell my mom" Nathan looked at me for a second and focused on the road again.

"No i won't, don't worry" i smiled to him. We stopped at the red light, waiting for it to turn green.

"So, you always do that every night?" I asked.

"Not really, i do it when i want to" he answered.

"How did you afford the car?" The car started to drive again as the red light turned green.

"My friend bought me. Fortunately i won a lot so i can paid back the money"

Then we arrived at the school. Nathan got off the car. He opened my door and helped me off the car. We walked side by side to the school, people started to look at us.

"Have a plan after school?" He looked at me as i picked my books from the locker.

"No, why?" I looked at him.

"Fancy some lunch with me?" He smiled.

"That'll be great." I smiled.

"Well, see you after school" he patted my head before his friends came and walked with him. I know i should feel scared near him, but i don't know why i don't. I smiled to myself when someone's voice surprised me.

"Al, do you see Eleanor?" I looked to the source.

Siva?

I froze. This always happens when Siva's around. My heart pounded really fast.

"Allison?" Siva waved in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh, yeah?" I back to real world.

"Do you see El?" He repeated his question.

"Uh, oh no" i looked at his feet, too scared to look at him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Siva holded my shoulder. Shit.

"What? Oh no i'm okay" i grinned but still not looking at him. I could tell he was smiling at him.

"So" he shoved his hands to his pocket. "Let's go to our classes."

A/N: Please comment&vote&follow if you like it. I started to lose my intention to continue this story:(( thank you x

we heart it: http://weheartit.com/imdirectionermofo or imdirectionermofo tumblr: http://h-a-r-r-i-e-s-twins.tumblr.com or h-a-r-r-i-e-s-twins