Part 7 - Go!

A/N: First i want to thank you for more than two hundreds reads! iloveyouall!

*Nathan's POV*

She widened her eyes. I should've known that this is a bad idea.

"I'm sorry if you don't wa-"

"We're going to the race!" She said, excitedly. Wait, excitedly?...

"Uhh yeah.. You're not mad?" I asked hesitantly.

"Of course i don't! I've wanted to ask you to bring me in the first place!" I could see her wide smile in the dark.

"Great then" i smiled back.

*Allison's POV*

Nathan is freakin' genius! I was so shy to ask him to bring me to the race, but now i don't have to ask anymore!

The whole drive filled with me & Nathan telling jokes and laughing like idiot. I really had a good time with him.

After about 30 minutes, i could see bunches of people ahead. Many colors of lights lightened the crowd. As we drove closer, people started to look at the car and yelling "It's Nath!" I started to think he's really, really popular. People gave us a path so we can drive past them. I could hear hiphop musics jammin outside the car. As we past the crowd, i could see many cars parked and lot of people around them. I realized that the music came from the stereos on the cars and the lights are from the cars too. Nathan parked next to a blue car.

"So, here we are" Nathan looked at me. "

There's a lot of people out there, it's really like what i saw on Fast & Furious!" I laughed. He laughed too, but the laughter faded in a second.

"Don't go too far from me okay?" He said with a serious tone. I nodded briefly. He walked out of the car before walked around and opened the passenger door. He overed his hand and i took it, he closed the door with the other hand. There are lots people near us, laughing, drunk, dancing to the music, snogging, smoking weed. I tighten my grip to Nathan's hand, slightly scared of the guys who started to stare.

"Hey Nath what's up mate?" A guy came to Nathan.

"Hey Jake" Nathan let go of my hand as he did kind of handshake man always do, but held my hand again when they finished. Jake is pretty attractive, he has perfect blue eyes that shine with the light from the cars.

"Oh yeah Jake she's Allison, Alli, Jake" Nathan introduced us to each other. I mouthed hey to Jake and gave a smile as he gave me a wide one.

"She's pretty, another girlfriend am i right?" Jake laughed. Nathan chuckled and i facepalmed.

"No she's my childhood friend" Nathan hand went to my waist, holding it tight.

"Oooh" Jake nodded. "I'm sure that will change soon" he added, giving me a wink.

"I've told her too" he chuckled. I sent him a glare and he slightly grinned as soon as he saw it.

"Let me show you around." Nathan smiled, looking me in the eyes. He showed me some of his other friends and their cars. We were talking with Jake again when somebody jumped into Jake's back. He stumbled a little but finally stood straight, holding her feet. They both laughed, the girl kissed Jake's cheek.

"Where have you been, beautiful?" Jake kissed her cheek.

"John and Elisabeth are hard to be convinced" She pouted.

"Don't call em that they're your parents" he looked her in the eyes. She rolled her eyes as response.

"Hey Nathan" she greeted.

She's very pretty with her long wavy black hair and perfect smile, i wish i could be her.

"Hey Tiffany" Nathan waved.

"Who is she?" She finally stood straight, smiling at me.

"Allison" i overed my hand. Instead of handshake, she gave me a hug.

"I don't do handshakes, i love hugs" she giggled. "I'm Tiffany" she pulled away. Four of us talked a lot before somebody patted Nathan's shoulder.

"They're here." The guy told Nathan and went away. Nathan nodded. He held my waist as we walked side by side, Jake and Tiffany following. We walked to Nathan's car. He got into the driver seat, but when i walked to the passenger door, Jake's hand stopped me. The car drove in low speed to the road. There are 3 other cars waiting. Nathan's cat in the left side. A girl walked to between the second and third car. She pulled off her tank top, leaving her with only her strapless bra. She held her top in the air.

"Ready!" She yelled with her flirty voice.

"Set!" The cars started to blow smokes from their tires.

"Go!" She let go of her top and the cars drove in light speed.

A/N: I'm so so so sorry i haven't updated for a whileeee:(:( i had days full of tests and homeworks and i got pretty busy, i'm sorry! and i know this chapter sucks, i kind of didn't have any idea. btw i started to think to write the casts!xx

we heart it: http://weheartit.com/imdirectionermofo or imdirectionermofo tumblr: http://h-a-r-r-i-e-s-twins.tumblr.com or h-a-r-r-i-e-s-twins