II

The sound of the air planes taking off woke me up. Man I hate that my condo is right by the airport, and paying 2,000 a month I thought. It's been 2 years since my parents both passed away in a car crashed.

I was 16 my whole life changed, I moved to California to live with my grandmother, and my uncle that always judging me for who I am and what I should do with my life. Especially my uncle Kevin man I hated his ass, he always use to touch and force me to give him a blowjob.

I had to put on "my big girl panties" as my mom would say. After I turned 18 I had only one month left before I graduated high school. After graduation I moved out my nana house into a Big nice Condo that sat behind the Airport "LAX".

My phone started to ring "Who is this" I said "This Jim damn you didn't save my number"? He said. "Yeah I did don't say it like that" I said back laughing. "I hope you didn't forget our lunch date" he said. "No I didn't forget I'm about to get dress and head your way now" I said. "Ok can't wait to see you beautiful" He said before he hung up.

Jim is a rich white man who I met at one of my friends fashion show. He was really not my type but he paid me 25,000 a week just to go on a date with him to listen to him talk about his cheating wife and kids. Lord knows I need the money to pay for this condo every month.

I cut on the shower and begin bathing myself with my Victoria Secret shower gel. I got out the shower to brush my teeth, wash my face, and to lotion my sexy body down. I put on my jacket and a small crop top shirt under it, with the matching tights to match it that I bought from Pink, with my all white shell toe adidas on. I walk out the house locking my door, getting into my car. I sent a text to Jim "I'm on my way now" before starting up my car and driving off.

I arrived at the restaurant, "thank you" I said to the man who was opening my car door, when I pulled up to the Valet Parking sign. I walked inside, the restaurant was so beautiful, everyone was all coupled up and dressed up all nice. I wasn't about to dress all up just to be here for a hour or two to here about Jim fucked up ass family.

"I'm over here baby" Jim said, I walked over to the table, and sat down. "Hey daddy" I said, "How's your afternoon going" He said. "It's going good I can't complain" I said, before sipping on my pink lemonade that had been preordered before I got there.

We sat there for about three hours Jim went on and on about how he want to divorce his wife, but he don't want it to affect his little ones. I put my Gucci shades on rolling my eyes, the whole time acting like I cared. The waiters brought the check over, and Jim handled her his Black card. "What are you doing after this" He said, "I don't know, probably go to my bestfriend house" I said. Jim walked me out to my car and handed me the bag with the money in it. "Thanks daddy" I said putting the bag in my MCM backpack. "You welcome, follow me my car right here. "Ok" I said as I waited for him to get inside his car to follow behind him.

I don't know what this man is up to. This his first time telling me to follow him. Everything we finish lunch he act like he always business, and rush back to work. After driving for 10mins we finally pulled to to this small Condo. It was so nice but not better than mines I thought immediately. "Get out the car and follow me" He said trying to sounded all sexy.

When I walked inside it was rose petals, wine, and candles lit everywhere. "Take them clothes off for daddy let me see that fat ass" He said I laughed "Baby you can't handle this wagon" I said. "Prove it to me he said" As he walked behind me putting his hands on my waist and kissing my neck and lips softly. I turn around kissing his lips back, he picked me up laying me on the bed, while he get on top of me. I grabbed his manhood as I felt it rock hard. "Damn daddy you already hard" I said kinda excited. "that's your sexy body, I couldn't resist myself'" He said. He turned me over on my stomach, and held my head down on the bed, which made a deep arch in my back. "Damn this white man means business" I thought. He slowly started to enter his manhood into my lower ass hole, "Ahhhh daddy" I yelled. "Fucccck, this my pussy" He moan. I wasn't sure if he knew that we was having anal sex or just thinking I was his wife. He grabbed my shirt with a good grip, pull on it as he hit every stroke. He was hitting every spot, and my hit was banging on the headboard which made me moan louder. "Yes daddy, that's my spot don't stop" I moan. "Oooo I'm about to cum" He yelled. I felt his manhood getting softer inside me. He pull out and went into the next room. I got up and ran to the restroom, cutting on the shower. I took a long shower, for about a hour, but it didn't even feel like it. I got out wrapping a towel around my body, I didn't see Jim but it was some flowers and a note left on the bed. "Hey beautiful I had to get back to work, even though I wanted to stay with you longer. I'll like you to spend a night if your not to busy". I read with a big smile on my face. As I put back on my clothes I heard a knock on the door. When I got to the door it was a tall white lady, with long sexy blonde hair and a tight fitted dress with red bottoms on. "Who is this lady" I thought before saying anything.