I

"Get this hoe" I yelled as my right hand Morgan came to get Andre loose ass baby mama off me.

That hoe was tryna grab all on my shit. Weak ass hoe she could've simply fought fair but she brought it upon herself to try to sneak me.

So she got a surprise ass whooping.

((Back to Now))

"Ri you ain't shit but a hoe, ole trickin' ass bitch" she yelled

"Good bitch, I'll be that ole trickin' ass bitch that yo nigha can't stop fucking." I yelled back as security began to surround us.

"Imma get you back for this" she said as the police restrained her stupid ass.

"You do that bitch and while you at it pick yo face up hoe" I said as I watch the blood drip from the side of her lip and eyebrow from when I was bangin' that hoe up.

I swear I made that bitch so mad it's was almost comical.

I began to try to leave the situation

"You good bitch? You was eating that hoe no lie bitch" said Morgan smirking like a motherfucker

"You know me bitch. I could never trip over spilt me milk and definitely not a hoe that can't control her nigha." I said as we made our way back to my car.

Just as we were about to step back inside the car. An officer came in front of us.

"Ladies can I possibly stop you for questioning " he said as he got out this fat ass tablet he had I guess to take notes. I don't know why he said ladies when he can clearly see I'm a gentlemen. But i lowkey think that nigha was tryna be funny.

"No you cannot" Morgan said rudely as she flipped her hair. I swear this hoe stay sassy in the worst situations.

"That's was the same bitch that came inside my shop the other day asking for you" Morgan said. "I knew she looked familiar but I didn't know that that was Andre baby momma, she look better in pictures" I said laughing. I was so mad about this whole situation I couldn't do nothing but laugh. "Man how she knew about you? I thought you wasn't fucking with Andre anymore"? Morgan asked as we pulled up to her house before getting out the car. "I'll call you girl" I said before I started getting annoyed. As I pulled off, all these different emotions was running through my head. I don't know why that hoe Bre would even pull some shit on me like that. Part of me wanted to get that hoe back, but the other part was telling me to leave that shit alone.

*The next morning *

I woke up out my sleep to my phone ringing I looked down it was Andre. He would call me back after I been blowing up his phone all night. "Hello" he said with a lowkey pitch voice. "Yeah, you need to control your motherfucking bitch, she got her ass whooped yesterday" I said. "Yall trippen, "I told her to leave that shit alone because we don't even fuck around like that" He said. "Don't y'all have a child together"? "And she out here acting like a wild animal, this not the first time she put her hands on somebody over you". The phone got silent for a while. "I already told you what I told her already, you don't have to worry about her" He said "Trust me I'm not worried about that duck ass hoe, that hoe better go find somebody to play tag with because I'm not the bitch to fuck with, I'll slap that hoe with some money". I said with a attitude before hanging up in his face.

Clearly Andre was a downlow (DL) nigga, that I been fucking with for about 2 months now. We met one day in the mall. I was coming out of the mall shopping from Gucci, LV, Chanel and the Pink store. I first saw him checking me out when I was shopping in Pink for the 7 for 27 sale. Seven panties and thongs for $27 dollars you couldn't beat that.

*Flashback starts*
"Damn moma you look good" Andre said as I was walking to the check out line. I just started laughing, because I wasn't a female. I had a big Michael Kors jacket on with the hoodie and I had just left from the MAC store from getting my makeup beat. So I guess I looked like a female to him, Even thought I get that all the time. "That will be $130.23 ma'am" the clark said behind the register. I pulled out my Master Card and slide it. "Thank you" I said as I walked out of Pink. I seen him standing there waiting but I tried to act like I didn't see him. "Let me help you carry your bags to your car" Andre said. I wanted to say no but he was so fine. He was 6'1 skinny and brown skin muscular built with a lot of tattoos on his body. My mouth said what my brain was thinking. "Hell yeah you can" I said before handing him all my bags. We walk out to the parking garage, I had just cut on my car with my key alarm and popped the truck open. "You can put them in here" I said. "Can I get your number beautiful" He said. "Yeah you can but I'm a male sir" I said whiling opening my car door. "Damn hold up you coulda fooled me you look like a straight female" He said laughing a bit licking his lips. "I still wanna fuck with you, maybe we can work something out" He said. I saved my number in his phone under Ri. "I'm Andre I'm about to call so you can lock me in baby" He said. "Ok do that sexy" I said before pulling off.
*Flashback ends*