VII

*6 months later*

[Morgan]
I'm so happy this my last time coming up to this nasty ass hospital. It almost been 7months since the car wreck, and I been doing physical therapy twice a week. "These elevators don't work sir"? I asked a custodian that was walking by. "No ma'am" He said. "Well y'all need to put a out of order sign on here" I said with a attitude. I have to walk up all these stairs lord Jesus.

"Hello I'm here for a check up for Dr.Gonzalez" I said to the lady at the front desk. "What's your name" She asked "Morgan Armstrong" I replied "Ok your appointment is for 10 he should be calling your name in a sec. I just need you to fill out and verify this information for me." She said before handing me some paper work.

"Morgan Armstrong" the nurse said, "You can sit in here Dr.Gonzalez should be in here with you shortly." She said before exiting."

"Hello Ms.Armstrong how are you feeling today" The doctor said. "Hey doc I'm feeling better than ever" I said. "Wow ok that's good" He said, "You know your one of my favorite patients, always full of joy your a very strong woman Ms.Armstrong" He added. "Thanks doc I always try to be" I said. "How's that left leg doing" He asked "It's fine, I'm able to walk regular again thank God, plus I had to walk up the stairs because the elevators was broke." I said laughing.

"Ok looks to me that you are back to normal, try not to turn up to much is that what you guys call it" He said. "Oh my and I want" I said before checking out. "If you start hurting you call me on my personal cell I gave you" He said smiling and winking at me. I don't know why his old ass always tryna flirt with me.

[Armari]
It's been 6 months and me and Trey been going out almost ever night. I really feel like I'm falling in love with him. I never felt like this with nobody before, I'm even buying him shit and I never buy a nigga nothing.

Phone starts to ring "Hello" I said "Hey hunny how are you doing its Jim" He said "Yeah I know and I'm fine " I said. "Where you been, I been worried about you. You missed our sections twice." He said "Are you up for lunch today same place same time?" He asked. I didn't wanna go out with him ever since I started talking to Trey but Jim was the only way my bills was getting paid. "Yeah I can make it" I said
"Ok see you in a bit" He said

I headed over to the restaurant, since I was already dressed. "Hey hun" Him said before getting up hugging me. "Hey daddy" I said. "I forgot how beautiful you are" He said biting down on his old ass lips. "What can I get you guys for today" The waiter asked. "I'll do the chicken soup with a ranch salad" I said. " I'll have a fish dinner with extra everything" Jim said.

"So how's wifey, and the kids?" I asked "I divorced her 3months ago, and I get my kids every other weekend. That bitch got boring and miserable" He said. "Dang, I long you guys been married" I asked. "10 years" He said before handing the waiter the check.

It was almost time for Trey to get off work, and I know he'll be calling me in a few. "Jim I have to run maybe we can finish this up another time." I said "Ok that's fine, thanks baby your a good listener" He said before handing me the envelope of money.

Trey: Hey baby I'm about to get off in a minute where are you?
Me: I'm on my way to Cory house
Trey: What you have planned for tonight?
Me: Umm, nothing as of now it's still early
Trey: Yeah alright well just call me when you get home, because you know I don't like you talking on the phone while you driving.
Me: Lol alright boo
*Call ends*

"Hey bestfriend" I said walking into Cory house. "Hey bitch" He said. "Hey Joe" I said, "Wassup" Joe replied. "Girl lets go in my room, I know you don't wanna be all up in Joe and his ugly ass friends faces." Cory said

"What's been going on with you and Mr.Trey" Cory asked. "Girl that's my baby, we been going out all most every night, he just called be right before I came over here." I said. "Ok ok check you out I'm so happy for you, you need somebody like him" Cory said.

"Aye Ri one of my nigga's wanna fuck with you" Joe busted in the room yelling "Get the fuck out, my bestfriend don't wanna talk to one of them, plus he have a man" Cory said before  I could fix my mouth to say anything.

"Have you gave him the cookie yet?" Cory asked
"No not yet, he haven't even been to my house yet" I said. "Damn bitch what the fuck you waiting for" He replied. "The prefect time, and plus I want to enjoy it" I said. "Oh ok well shid take your time then bestfriend, whenever you ready then make your move" He said

My phone starts to ring "Girl speaking of the devil this him right here" I said before answering it. "Ok I will" I said before hanging up. "Girl what he said" Cory asked all excited. "He told me to meet him at the movie grill" I said smiling. "Alright talk to you later bestfriend, love you" I said walking to my car
"Alright love you too" He replied

"Hey baby, I rent out the theater just for us" He said winking at me. "Aw baby" I said as I started kissing him gently and wrapping my arms around me his neck. "What movie we watching" I asked "Straight Outta Compton" He replied. That movie been out for a while but I never saw it. "Omg baby I been wanting to see it for a while now" I stated

The movie had finally went off, I cried my little eyes out. "Aww my baby crying" He said wiping my eyes. I laughed "It was good though" I said.

He started kissing me all over my lips and neck. Rubbing both of his palms all over my body and gripping on my thighs. "You want to feel me inside of you baby"? "He asked. "What if one of the waiters come in here or they hear us" I said. "They not and if they don't then fuck it." He said smirking.

I started biting down on his bottom lip, rubbing all over his chest. He took off his shirt letting me make eye contact to all his chest tattoos. I rotated my tongue all around his 12 pack. I slowly worked my way down to his pants unzipping them. Pulling them down and stripping him down to his Ralph Lauren Polo boxers.

I licked it through the boxers, and open the hole in the middle and begin to start sucking on it. It was medium hard and I felt it getting rock hard in my mouth as I go down and comes up slowly. "Aw baby" He moaned. I pulled his boxers all the way down getting a full version of his package. It was so big atleast 12 inches. I lick the tip and sucked on the head then worked my way down to lick the sides. I started deep throating making my lips touch his pubic hair. "ooooh fuck" he moaned in pleasure.
He took off my clothing, grabbing me gently by my neck sitting me on top of him.

I put my feet on the seat so I can be squatting down I started bounce up and down on his dick. "Yes papi" I moaned throwing my head back. He flipped me over and begin stroking me from the back making a deep arch in my back. I felt his whole 12inches inside of me and inside of my stomach. I was getting wetter and wetter each stroke he was giving me. I felt myself having a orgasm "mmmm" I moaned in pain but in pleasure. I felt myself creaming all over his dick making him stroke faster.

My ass cheeks was making a loud sound slapping against his balls. "AWWWW FUCK" he yelled before he pulled out and start leaking all over the floor. We got dressed and headed out the theater. The Waiter at the front was looking at us shaking her head like she watched us fuck the whole time.

What y'all think about this chapter?

I hoped y'all enjoyed the sex scenes, it's gonna be better next time I promise.

Please Comment and Vote 😘