IX

[Trey]
I woke up out of my sleep to my phone ringing it was a familiar voice. "Hello who is this" I said rudely. "Hey Trey this Milan, I was wondering if we can go out and have a few drinks I'm in LA". "I'm not even in LA right now, I'm out of town visiting family." I replied. "Ok well just let me know when you get back here because I'm visiting friends and doing some business out here and I be really wanting to talk to you" Milan said. "Alright man I'll see" I added before clicking over to the other line from a incoming call.

"Hey bae your sister's and mother wanted me to go shopping with them to help pick something out for your mother to wear to her and your fathers anniversary, you was sleeping so good I didn't want to wake you" Amari said. "Ok baby I was just about to call and see where you went, though you was downstairs or something, but ok that's fine" I said. "Ok baby see you in a lil bit" He said.

[Amari]
Omg look at this dress I like it, what do y'all think? I asked Ms.Tiffany, Tiara, and Kennedy. They all looked at me like I had three heads or something.
"I don't to much like that dress Amari" Tiffany said.
"Wait mom look at this dress" Tiara ran over showing her. "Ok now that's more like me" Tiffany said "Yeah that is cute" Kennedy said. I don't know what was they thinking but that was the ugliest fucking dress I have ever seen, it was all black with a train and a split at the bottom with silver buttons around it. I guess that's the style down here in Houston. "You like it Amari" Tiffany asked "Yes it's cute" I said with the biggest fake smile ever.

*Later that night*
We all went back to his parents house. We had a hour and a half to get dress before the limo come pick us up. Yes limo I was so impress, Trey make it seems like him and his family just been living a struggle and their like section 8 or something. But I guess you have to go through the struggle to get to where you wanna go, right?

I was wearing this all white jumpsuit, with my nude bomber jacket, and my nude Christian Louboutin, and my Chanel purse. Trey came out the bathroom, he had on this white, black and red suit with some black loafers on. He had just got a fresh cute and his beard line up, with this sensation ass colony on looking so daddyish.

"You ready bae" He said, I was to busy enjoying how good he looks and day dreaming on how bad I wanted to jump on top of him and do him right at this moment. "Bae, Bae you ready? He asked again "Yes I'm sorry bae, I can't take my eyes off you, you look so damn handsome" I said "Well damn I was thinking the same thing about you" He said pulling me by my waist bring me close to him locking our lips together.

"Come everybody the limo outside" Joe yelled
We all got into the limo, it was a lot of more of Trey's family and friends, I was so nervous I didn't know how their react to me or treat me at this dinner tonight. We're all laughing, joking and conversing, we finally pulled up to this restaurant called Houston's. It was so nice and fancy I could tell this was a five star restaurant.

"I got something I wanna say." Joe said standing up as all of sat down.
we all looked at him, because we weren't expecting him to stand up.

"For the  past 30 years I've been married to the woman of my dreams. The best woman that I've met in my life. When I met you, I knew that I wanted to marry you from our first conversation. I love you Tiffany. Happy Anniversary baby." he said giving her kiss on the cheek.

The waiter came with everyone's food, I order a loaded board potato, a T-bone steak and some grilled green beans. It looked so delicious "Bae I'm going to be fat be the time we leave here" I leaned whispering in Trey ear. "Yes bae Houston will have you put on a few pounds by eating down here." He whispered back laughing.

"What you two faggots whispering about" One of Trey's aunties blurted out. I don't even know this hoe name, and really don't give a fuck. She got some damn nerve to call us a faggot. I wanted to say bitch why your gap touching both sides of your cheek, or why your shoes leaning to the floor, or why your MK sign on your purse is upside down. "Bitch stay your drunk ass on the other side of the table" Trey yelled
"Hold the fuck on Shirley, that's my fucking son you speaking up on" Tiffany said. "Everybody calm down and relax" Joe said standing up over everyone. "Let me get my food to go, before I start getting disrespectful" I said before leaving the table.

Trey ran behind me "Bae wait calm down, don't worry about her drunk ass" Trey said. "I'm not worried about her I just had to remove myself from the table because I was about to drop some bombs" I said. "Ok bae I'll call a uber so we can go pack our stuff and catch our flight" Trey said. "Bae you sure you want to leave we can stay I just needed to catch some fresh air" I replied. "Bae it's 10:30 our flight leave at 1 we have to get back to pack, so we can be at the airport on time." Trey said. "Ok Bae" I said

The whole uber ride was silent accept for when the driver needed directions. I was kinda excited to go home anyways, I missed my condo plus I needed to see Jim to collect my months rent, he's been blowing up my phone everyday since we been here.

"The next right, the house at the every end with the stage around it" Trey told the driver. When we got inside I headed straight into the guest room. I didn't have to pack alot of stuff because most of my clothes were still inside of the suitcase. I just had to put a few things back inside their and zip it up. I begin to walk around looking at child hood picture of Trey and his sister's. My baby was a handsome little boy, I woulda been sucking on that dick in middle school I thought. "Bae you ready" I heard Trey asking "Yeah Bae I'm already" I responded.

I walked downstairs all my bags where by the door, "thanks bae I could a brought it downstairs" I said
I heard a lot of people laughing, talking and doors being shut outside, I guess that was Trey parents and family coming inside. "Aww you guys leaving already" Tiffany said in a sadly voice "Yes ma'am our plane leaves in a couple of hours" I said hugging her. "Yeah everybody I love y'all, I'll be in contact" Trey said. "Amari come here let me talk to you for a minute" Tiffany said. "Baby don't tell anyone talk to you crazy, always stand up for yourself, family or not don't let anyone walk all over you. I like you I see you changing my son for the better, I never seen him this happy. When he talking about you it's like his whole world lights up." Tiffany said "I know Ms.Tiffany I didn't want to be disrespectful because I know she's family. But yes I make sure Trey stay out of trouble and handle is business, I want you to know that I also enjoyed my time here, thank you for opening your home to me." I said

"The uber drive outside, Bae lets go" Trey said "Ok it was meeting you all" I said while giving everyone a hug before exiting out the door.

[Trey]
We wait about 1hours before our flight took off, Amari felt asleep soon as we got on the airplane. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and started laying my head in his lap. My phone started to ring soon as I closed my eyes. It's Milan calling me, I ignored it so he texted me. "Hey Trey it's Milan hopefully your in LA now, I was thinking if we could still go on that date, I really miss you and hopefully you miss me as well" "Yeah I'm on the plane now, I should be back in a few hours, we can set something up tomorrow afternoon" I replied back.

Hey you guys I'm back sorry for the wait, I just never had any free time to update, but now I'll try to start updating weekly.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Please be sure to comment and vote thanks😘