VIII

[Armari]

Me and Trey been dating almost a year now, and I think I'm starting to fall in love with him. Who would ever think my mean, spoiled, obnoxious ass would fall in love. He is all I girl could ask for, and I like that we not rushing things just taking our time. Even though we had sex that wasn't shit compared to what we can really do outside of a movie theater.

Im supposed to be going with him to meet his parents this weekend. His family live in Houston which is a 3hrs flying, he already bought our plane ticket for tomorrow morning. I just need to finish packing.

[Trey]
Amari meeting my parents for the first time, My parents don't even know Im dating him. The only people I told so far was my two sisters Tiara and Kennedy. I really have feelings for him, I hope he feels the same way. I'm risking a lot letting him meet my people. I dated a boy before him a while back but it wasn't nothing serious.

*The next morning*

[Armari]

Me and Trey are meeting up at the airport. I am so nervous I don't know what to expect meeting his parents. I wasn't going to get all cute until tonight he told me we were staying at a hotel the first night then we going go to his parents house tomorrow. So I didn't get all dressed up, I threw on a Nike hoodie, with some nike sweats and my nike slippers I was planning on sleeping the whole flight anyways.

"Hey baby" I heard Trey said "Hey bae" I replied I dropped my bag, and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist forcing my tongue down his throat like I just didn't see him the other night. "I miss you" I said "I miss you too" He said.

*Later that day*

We went to the hotel, it was so nice in Houston their were lights everywhere and the traffic here were ten times better than LA traffic. "Bae go get fleek because we meeting my sister for dinner tonight" Trey said "Ok bae" I said. When we got to the hotel I start pulling out my clothes I knew exactly what I was going to wear. I was wearing a all white plain shirt, my light blue jeans, with my all white huaraches with my grey jacket to top it off.

We meeting his sisters at this restaurant called Grand Lux, their were already there waiting on us. That made me more nervous, because they were already there. "Hey wassup y'all" Trey said before hugging them. "Hey big bro" They both replied. "This Amari and bae these are my sisters Tiara and Kennedy" Trey said. "Hello nice to meet you guys" I said before I gave them each a hug. They  both so pretty, they were both dark-skin with pretty teeth slim waists with a little booty with long hair running down their backs.

"You are so pretty" Kennedy said. "Yeah he iight he looks better than Milan ass" Tiara added. I can see now that Kennedy the ass kisser, sweet, intelligent one. Tiara the ghetto, hardcore, mean one. "Who is Milan" I said looking at Trey. "A nobody" Trey said before they could say anything. They both started laughing "Milan is Trey annoying ass ex" Tiara said.
"He still be calling my phone asking about you" Kennedy said "Don't give him my number I don't wanna be bothered by him, and plus we wasn't really dating he was just a booty call that end up catching feelings for me" Trey said. It was silent for a moment. "So Amari what do you do for a living" Tiara asked. "I'm currently attend UCLA, and I'm taking side class of how to become a makeup artist, I'm getting better and better everyday" I replied. "I was going ask you did you do your own makeup, it's flawless teach me" Kennedy said laughing.

We all had got to go boxes, and we were eating dessert. "Alright y'all we about to headed out, I needed go back to the hotel and get some sleep I'm still tired from the plane we got up at 5am". Trey said "Ok see you tomorrow" They both said "Alright tell mom I'll be at her house tomorrow around 3" Trey said before paying for the ticket. "Nice meeting you Amari " They said before we was leaving.