V

"I'm outside and hurry up I have things to do today" I said pulling into Andre apartments. I don't know why I still fuck with this nigga. Maybe it's his big long caramel dick that turns me on, or his  cologne he uses I don't know what it is but whatever it was I liked it. "Wassup baby" He said while getting in the car "Hey wassup" I replied. "Damn you looking sexy and them lips looking juicy give me a kiss" Andre said. "Boy hell nah" I said putting my hand in his face.

He started rubbing on my thighs, and putting his hands inside of my shorts to feel on my ass. I could see his manhood waking up through his gym shorts.

"Let me taste them fat juicy lips on this dick" Andre said after pulling his dick out from his gym shorts. "Right here and right now in the car" ? I said. "Yeah nobody can't see us" He said. My car had deep tent on there, which means nobody couldn't see in but we could see out. I leaned over to Andre seat, as I started sucking on his dick.

I felt it getting big and bigger in my mouth. "Aww yeah like that baby" He said placing his hand at the back of my head to make me go down deeper. I continue going down deep throating it without using any hands, which made him moan louder. "Damnnnn, you been practicing huh?" He said as I ignored him.

He slowly stared to pull my shorts down, "You wanna feel this Dick inside you" He said, "Mhm" I replied. He grabbed me by my arms, placing me on top of his lap facing me towards him.

I started bouncing and riding on it rotating in a circle. "mhm yes papi" I moaned as I through my head back "Oh shit" He said. My phone started to ring and looked over at it and it was "Trey". "Hold up I gotta get this" I said, "Wait baby I'm about to cum" Andre said. He pulled out and started leaking everywhere.

"Damn I needed that" He said laughing, "I bet you do" I replied. "Tell your baby momma to step her pussy game up" I said before pulling back around to his apartments. "Call me forreal this time" He said before getting out the car.

"Lord knows I was not about to call him, he only somebody to fuck with when I don't have nobody else to fuck with." I thought

It felt so good outside, the perfect day to go run the track at this public park I usually go to. I saw Megan Good last time I was running, maybe I'll run into somebody else.

*2 hours later*

I checked my phone after I got home, because it had died at the park. I had 5 messages from Trey, he was blowing me up. "Wassup" "We still going out for dinner tonight"?, "Damn you must be busy", "Hit me back up. He said as a read the messages.

I finally texted him back "hey I been running, and my phone had died on me, I'm at home now."
He texted me back saying he had a special date for us planned and told me to wear tennis shoes. "What romantic date we going to that I have to wear tennis shoes" I thought before taking a shower.

I put on some all black leather joggers, with my Chanel shirt, with my denim jacket and my uggs boots. I wasn't about to put on tennis shoes, but I brought my white and black nikes just in case.

Trey sent me the address to the place that we was going to. It was a bowling alley, my mom loved bowling I thought. "Over here Amari" Trey said as he seen me walking in. "Do you even know how to bowl?" He said laughing, "For your info I do" I said with a little bit of cockiness.

"Can I get a size 12 and a size" Trey said looking at me "A size 6" I said. Damn he wear a size 12, you know what they say about men with big feet, and he mostly definitely look like he packing.

"I'm about to whoop your ass" I said, "Alright we gonna see, stop talking and put your money where your mouth is at" Trey replied.

We played about 5 rounds the first two rounds I won and the last two rounds he won, so we played a fifth time to see who can break the tie. I whooped Trey ass in that last round. "Damn that was a good game, I want some ice cream what about you?" Trey said with sweat dripping from off his face. "Yeah I'll have some" I said. He came back with two big bowls of ice cream. "You sweating hard" I said to him getting a towel and wiping his face with it. "I know my whole upper body sweating" He said before taking off his shirt"

Damn he had a nice sexy ass body, I couldn't help but to look, and plus he had a 12 pack and he could make his chest both move up and down. Which made me feel like I was about to have a orgasm in my ass hole.

He was stared at me for about 10mins into I said "What you looking at", "Why you so damn fine man" He said. I laughed "I don't know asked God, he really blessed me" I said. We stared at each other for a while before we both started leaning in on the table locking our kiss together kissing for a while.

My phone started ringing "Hello Amari your friend was just in a bad accident, We gonna need you to come to West Hills Hospital and Medical Center ASAP" I lady said over the phone. "Omg who is it, I'm on my way" I said in total in stocked gathering all my things. "One of my friends was in a accident and they said I need to get there like ASAP" I said. "Okay calm down baby I'll drive you" Trey said before we both rushed out the bowling valley.