Introducin' Me Bitch

Growing up my mama always taught me that if you gone do somethin' make sure you good at it..

So I chose my lane and if I do say so myself I am exceptionally good at it.

(((Back to Now)))

"Shit, yeah suck my shit just like that"Andre moaned as I swirled my tongue over his mushroom head dick. I let out a faint moan.
I loved sucking his dick.

"I'm bout to cum. Yo ass better swallow every drop" He held onto my neck. I bobbed my head up and down while I stroked his dick with one hand.

I swallowed every drop of his cum. A little dropped on my chin. I didn't mind that though, I stuck my tongue out and licked it up. I could taste his salty ass cum on my taste buds. He clearly needed to eat more fruit, unhealthy ass.

I go up off my knees, and rushed to his bathroom to brush my teeth before I left for work. Meanwhile, Andre stayed in his room cleaning himself.

I may be a lot things but a dirty a hoe isn't one of them.

I walked out of the bathroom as Andre was already getting ready to leave. I snuck up behind him as he tied his shoes. "So I guess you got what you wanted again. I'll show my own damn self out."I grabbed all my stuff with an attitude. I was ready to go.

"Mane don't even trip. Don't act like you ain't know what was up before came over here, Ri. You know you in love with my shit." He chuckled.

That was his fucking problem. Always taking me as a joke.

"Fuck yo bitch ass. I'm gone". I walked out before he could even respond. I didn't even care to hear what he had to say. I slammed  the door and walked out. I swear I don't even know why I deal with down low ass niggas like him.

I hopped in my 2015 Mercedes and went about my business.

See you'd think I'd trip like these other hoes but see Ri. Me, myself and I don't trip about no nigga nor do I give a fuck what a random bitch got to say. Especially if they ain't banking like me.

Can't  no hoe touch me and that's a promise.

Lemme give you some real ass details about who real Ri is.

I'm 18 years old but I handle shit like I'm in my 30's. I'm not your everyday classic basic ass male. I like to think of myself beyond anybody's standards.

If you didn't know hoe yes I am gay. But what nigga or bitch can say they haven't flocked to me. I keep it real and I'm that bitch where ever I go.

I'm mixed with Puerto Rican,  Indian , and black. I'm about 5'5 and with a slim waist, cute in the face with a whole lotta ass.

But enough about me.. you hoes came for the juice and I'mma give it to you.