Hinata Shoyou x Reader

Mornings were rather busy in your apartment. Especially when your boyfriend slept over. You two would cuddle underneath the blankets for as long as possible before scrambling to get ready for high school. Except toady was Saturday, which meant no school, no busily throwing on clean clothes, no eating toast while running to school. Just peace and serenity. At least it was UNTIL he heard you singing your heart out somewhere in the apartment.

You had woken up early for no particular reason. You had tried to go back to sleep, being very comfortable snuggling with your boyfriend, except you couldn't. Instead you looked at the clock which read'9:37' and decided to make Hinata breakfast. After carefully making sure not to wake him up you grabbed your phone, plugged in your headphones, put your music on shuffle and started on breakfast.

However while making breakfast an idea popped into your head. You never heard anyone talk about french toast in Japan, so you decided to make it for Hinata, hopefully eating it for the first time!(as a fyi i have no idea if this is true lmao) You were an exchange student born in America although you are (nationality) so you could speak fluent English and make American food along with food from your parents home country.

You might have gotten a little carried away when HeavyDirtySoul by Twenty One pilots came one, not having heard it recently due to being in Japan. Hinata being curious silently walked into the kitchen seeing you bob your head and energetically stir the batter while you rapped the beginning of the song. He pulled out his phone, went to snapchat, the app you convinced him and his friends to get (after showing them various videos of your American friends being stupid) and started taping you.

"Rappingtoprovenothing,justwritingtosaysomething,
'CauseIwasn'ttheonlyonewhowasn'trushingtosayin'nothing,
Thisdoesn'tmeanIlostmydream,
It'sjustrightnowIgotareallycrazymindtoCLEAN!"

WHAM

You slammed your hands down on the counters, caught up in the moment. Hinata then heard you quickly shout in pain. Snickering he posted the video on his snapchat story with the caption "My American dork".

"Hinata! Don't you dare post that!" You shout in Japanese.

"I can't understand you when you speak English (Y/N) Chan~" He teased.

"HINATA!"

.................................................................................................................................

  Just a short Hinata x Male Or Female. This happened to me and I just couldn't not write it! HeavyDirtySoul is such a hype song! I couldn't get this out of my head so sorry that its so short. I usually make my one shots longer (Except prologues lmao).