Kageyama x Magic!Reader

"Hey Kageyama-kun can I borrow your English notes?" You ask politely. He nods and hand you the notes he copied from Yachi to you. You copy down words and phrases you already know, unknown to Kageyama your mothers family lives in Australia where your mother is from so you have to speak English while your there. Only your close friends know, mostly because you don't like to share personal information with just anyone, and partially because you always use the excuse to borrow Kageyama's English notes and would die of utter embarrassment if he found out. (HINT HINT).

After mindlessly copying his useless notes you hand him his notes back, your hands very briefly brushed against his causing you to internally lose your mind. Suddenly the various florescent lights illuminating the classroom shattered causing you and many others to release feminine screams.

...

A few seconds passed where no one said anything before the students started murmuring to each other while you just sit in silence. The teacher and a few students, Kageyama being one of them, leave the classroom to get a custodian to help clean up. You notice Kageyamas notes on the ground. He must have dropped it when you freaked out and made the light bulbs explode...whoops

.....

During lunch you've made it your personal objective to actually talk to him. Like actually have a conversation with him, and to return his notes. A tap on your shoulder makes you turn around and guess what, there's Kageyama!

"Oi, you still have my notes" He says rather annoyed. Well fuck, he's rather intimidating.

"O-Oh whoops. Here they are" You ramble. He nods and walks off before you can say anything.

It's now winter, snow on the ground, icy wind blowing around, the perfect time to show off how cute you look in a jacket. You're just leaving school when you spot Kageyama, so you shout to him.

"Oh it's you" Ouch.

"Uh yeah, I just wanted to say be careful. It's slippery you know?" You say and he nods. You shyly wave goodbye as you walk away, not paying attention to where your going. Your whole world gets thrown upside down as your foot slips from underneath you. Kageyama rushes forward to catch you, and ends up slipping too. (Pfft Nerds).

"Holy crap! Are you okay!" You ask. He blinks and nods before sitting up. You outstretch your bare hand to his. He thanks you but stops mid sentence.

"S-something wrong?" You ask. You can tell he looks unusually pale, eyes wide and pupils dilated in fear.

"N-nothing" He stammers and quickly walks away. You sigh and turn around to see a transparent female with an eye missing, blood running down her face. She has a inhumanly wide smile on her face.

"Such a shame" She coos.

"Shut up" You say and walk faster.

After what happened it seems like Kageyamas been avoiding you. After about a week though, things seem to go back to normal. You can see him eye you with curiosity and interest. It would make you happy if it were for other reasons because you cant have him snooping in your personal life. If he found out you could use magic, and couldn't control it because you get nervous around him specifically because you may or may not like him would be utterly embarrassing.

Reaching into his pocket for his phone, Kageyama felt something rather smooth and soft. He pulled out a colorful feather, red on the tip and turning into a orange color. His teammates question him, but even he doesn't know. Of course you put it in his pocket unknowingly for good luck, and protective charms so he doesn't get hurt. It helped you worry about him less because you've grown rather fond of him. Your parents have a suspicion you like a non-magic user and are skeptic of them, but they'd also love your partner regardless of their magic ability.