life and death

Damien

im was just drifting off to sleep when my door creaked oped and Jason steps in, i pretended to be asleep to see what he was doing, it shocked me that he closed the door and creeped up to my bed, he was looking down at me, thanks to my shadows i hid my eyes so he didn't know i was awake,he just stood there looking at me but thats all he did and i got bored of waiting, letting the shadows disappearand sat up shocking him as i said "jason what do you want, you have been staring at me fo like ten minutes" he screamed and jum,ped back, blushing furiously "i-i erm well i wanted to talk to you but you where asleep" he looked so cute right now, but i was suspisious.

he did something i thought he could ever do he got even redder, i patted the bed next to me for him to sit down, as he sat he looked so uncomfortable "what did you want to speak about at this time in the morning?" he looked away and was quiet for a while, i was about to say something when he turned to look at me, determination was in his eyes, then he leaned in taking me by surprise and kissed me a saw sparks fill my visions and i started to kiss back, he pulled away, we both were panting but he still managed to tell me one thing "i love you Damien and always have been since i met you and saw your eyes" with that he kissed me again cutting me of be for i could reply to him.

(if you would like a sex scene, i will put one up in a new thing on my profile in the next day or two :) back to the story)

we laid there in bed hugging each other i felt hole for the first time in my life, and i couldn't hold it in no more "Jj-Jason i lo-love you" there i said it and omg that was embarrassing, i looked into his eyes and saw complete and utter love and i knew how he felt, as i said those words, a blinding light glowing with white, red, purple and black swirls encase us both, it felt so warm and fulfilling, i felt amazing i felt tingling flowing over my arms and legs, my back and chests even my neck, we looked upon each other and gasped as there where red and purple vine like patterns covering us both and they wear beautiful, we looked out the window and as it was getting close to morning we both got changed and was about to leave our room for food till we heard a scream coming from Becca's room next door.

Becca

so peaceful, dreaming is always peaceful, even more so that i can control what happens inside it, suddenly it started to change and go into a nightmare, then i felt it pain radiating out of my color bone and my eyes shot open, screaming i looked over and saw a dagger sticking out of my color bone i didn't know what to do till it got yanked out of me, i looked up at who did it and saw Elli standing over me with a evil grin on her face, no that isn't Elli, its a monster, as i thought that her face slipped away and a guy was standing there instead.

i heard a bang as the door flew open and someone walked in but my vision kept going out of focus, i heard shouts and things smashing be for i blacked out.

Elli 

we were almost there, i could feel the pull with Becca, i need to hurry she is in trouble, i look over to see meg and she is right beside me " we need to hurry meg, something is wrong" she looked worried "there is im getting told by the trees"  with that we sped off galloping towards this mansion like house, that's when i heard the scream and the searing pain in my collar bone i almost fell off the unicorn from how much it hurt, i cried out Becca's name, we got closer to the mansion as soon as i was close enough i jumped off and ran to the building, Adrenalin was fueling me as i leaped onto the wall ice forming beneath my hands and feet helping me scale the wall as fast as i could, i got to the right window, incasing it in ice and smashing through it.

as i came in i saw the guy that has been impersonating me changing into himself as two guys burst through the bedroom door, my temper took control, i felt myself get colder as ice incased my skin running along my whole body,i looked behind him at the guys and Saw one of them glowing a searing light and the other glowing the darkest black iv seen, the changer had know where to go his eyes darting back and forth looking for an escape i  glance behind me as meg comes through the window, following her was vines covering the window blocking out that escape.

i just realised that there are five of the chosen in one room and i know that we are powerful together, be for any of us made a move he pulled out a mini bombs and dropped them, i instantly jumped on top of Becca holding her and shielding her as the bombs went off.