evil or not..

Elli's pov

"omg i cant believe they all fell for it, there all so stupid ha, don't worry child ill get her here for you soon" god he doesn't shut up even now hes laughing to himself god shut up already, if only i wasn't stuck in these stupid chains, he better wish i never get out of here, i swear ill kill him, hes tormenting Becca!, he promised to leave her if i went with him. i felt warm tears fall down my face as i opened my eyes, he was staring right at me a cheeky look in his eyes, i couldn't help it i couldn't keep my mouth shut "shut up", for heavens sake, cant you ever stop being so pompous and ignorant, why cant you leave us all alone." i was angry i no, but my temper is boiling over i have been in this dungeon for a couple months now, yh he feeds me and that but that's nothing considering the pain I'm put through, the mental torture that he is toying with my sister, i couldn't take the pain knowing i couldn't do anything as well.

thrashing around i tried to break the chains holding me to the wall that was around my feet, waist and wrists, i hated it some reason my ice didn't work on it i couldn't shatter it or anything, I'm thinking of just giving up, nothing is helping i just hope my sister doesn't give in to Kean, he walks into my dungeon again holding food is it that time already its so hard to tell with no windows in here, he looked over at me "i brought your food dear, now be a good girl and eat up we cant have you dieing now can we" i hated him and i hope he could tell that in my eyes and the venom in my voice " what are you doing to my sister!" i shouted at him, i new that was a mistake, i felt a sting in my cheek as my head whipped to the side, he hit me but that's normal it nothing compared to the other things he did to me.

he looked so angry right now but suddenly the door slamned open and some of his goons walked in  laughing at how pathetic i looked, i wanted out of this hell "well you see my employees here have gifts of there own thanks to me" i snapped my head up to look at him and his eyes glistened evilly, a chill ran down my spine " Markus come here and show this so called chosen child what you showed her sister" one of the disgusting looking guys stepped forward, he was mutated in the face like he was once human but got combined with a fallen, his eyes were a Gross concoction of greens blues and black, his hair was short but looked incredibly greasy, he must have been about five foot seven, but as he came closer it was like looking into a mirror, my jaw dropped, the person standing in front of me looked exactly like me just clean and healthier, the opened there hand and a small ice shard was made, then he changed back to himself with a smug smile on his face, Kean walked over to me chuckling again "oh darling you face, thank you Markus you and the others may leave" with that they all left except Kean as he turned to me "right Elli tell me what you no about the eight chosen" i looked in shock, how can he think ill tell him anything, he was a monster himself.

Kean had a crooked nose, dark beady eyes looking everywhere and no where at the same time, he was really tall about six foot four, and all his clothes where dark and creepy looking, i looked straight at him when i spoke "i don't know anything about them, iv told you this time and time again" i hated it when he questioned meas i told him the same thing each time and each time he would beat me for not telling him, i just think he enjoyed being sadistic, what he didn't know is i could feel my powers growing, each time they found a new member and they connected with there guardian, our powers grew more and more and no one new that yet except me, i think i might be strong enough to escape now, thank god, now i just have to get through the pain that will be dealt soon.

Damien's pov

we all decided to stay a Becca's for the night to rest so we can head out tomorrow, everyone was asleep as i crept downstairs for a drink when i heard a noise, it sounded like sobbing, i followed the sound to the kitchen where Becca was on the floor in agony, what happened "omg Becca, you ok whats happening!?" I'm so alarmed right now, i didn't know what to do as she panted in pain. she looked up at me "she's in pain, hes doing something to her i can feel it as well" what she on about? "Becca who, who are you on about" she looked up at me with a tear stained face "Elli" was all she said i knew i had to help, i took a deep breath and concentrated on Becca i needed to stop her feeling this pain, suddenly it clicked into place, i knew what to do.

i moves around Becca so her head was in my lap, placing my hands gently onto he temples, i felt for the darkness around me, pulled it to me, begged it to help, when i felt like i had enough of it i started to weave it around her whispering to her that I'm helping her, making her better, as i got to her head i started to let go and pulled away slowly and she started to drift off, the shadows covered up most of Becca but making sure she could still breath, i stood up and carried her to the stairs, up them towards her room and placed her in her bed, and carefully pulled the shadows away, she was resting peacefully, i quietly crept out of her room, closing the door.

the next morning we all met downstairs, Becca spoke first and looked straight at me "thank you Damien for helping me last night, as you found out, and I'm telling you all now, me and Elli are connected as being twins if she is in pain i am so i no she is being tortured daily" we looked up at her feeling her pain in her voice,i new we had to help her she was one of us and we couldn't let her be in this sort of pain.