lies...

Becca

I saw Jason and Damien walk out of the room. I really hope they will talk about this now. It's important, if they don't admit their feelings towards each-other their powers won't work as they should by this time. I just hope they're not too stubborn. 

"Where did they go?" Luna asked sounding worried. She shouldn't have to worry, no one should. But we did anyway. I mean with all that's going on it's normal to. 

"I don't know, but they will be okay" I said. Me, Luna and David sat down on the couch and my mind flew back to the pains I had felt. What did they do to Elli? Was she okay? Was she going to survive? 

Jason

I lead Damien into one of the empty rooms. I know we have to do this but for some reason it feels like he was trying to avoid this and me, like he would do anything just to not have this conversation.

"Why did you take me in here?" Damien asked. 

"We need to talk about what Becca said to us" I stated and started at him, trying to read him.

"Why?"

"Why not? I thought you of all people would understand how important this is to our powers! I also know that your powers are extremely important to you so why don't we just get this over with?" I almost shouted at him. 

"Because I don't want to!" Damien screamed and everything went silent. We both just stood there staring at each other, no one said a thing everything was frozen. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean that" He said and took two steps forward. 

"You wouldn't have said it if you didn't" I said and looked  down on the floor, I didn't want to look him in the eyes, I couldn't after what he said.

"I'm just not ready to talk about it" Damien said and backed away again. I could feel my heart hurt, like it was breaking in two. 

"For a moment I really thought that you liked me but I guess I was wrong and so was Becca. It hurts to think that I have feelings for someone who doesn’t have the same feelings for me." I turned around an walked out of the room as soon as I was done talking. Everyone sat in the living-room as I got down the stairs, Becca had a questioning look on her face. I just shook my head and her shoulders slumped down. She got up from the couch and pulled me in to a hug.

“He will come around” She whispered in my ear and I hugged her closer to me.

“I really hope so, I can’t stand the thought of not being with him”

“Come on lets go outside and get everyone’s mind of things” Becca said and pulled away.

Everyone agreed and walked outside.

Damien

He walked out of the room. Just like that. I can’t believe him! Wait, he didn’t do anything wrong my mind told me. I agreed. He hadn’t done anything. Except that he had feelings for me. “Ugh I’m such an idiot!” I groaned out loud with a hand on my face as I walked out of the room and down the stairs. I was so in my own thought that I didn’t notice that I was all alone in the house until I heard someone scream from outside. I ran as fast as I could only to see Becca embracing another girl. But not any girl! It was Elli and she was all dirty and she had some cuts and bruises. How did she get here? Was it even the real Elli? This is so messed up, it feels like my head is going to explode.

“What’s going on here?” I asked Luna as I came to join the group.

“I don’t really know but something is wrong” The look on Luna’s face worries me, she wouldn’t say something like this if there really wasn’t something wrong.

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know. But don’t you think it’s weird that she just showed up here all alone? Shouldn’t she have someone with her? Like someone who tried and successfully helped her out of the place where she was? She can’t have gotten out of there on her own!”

The more I thought about it the more it made sense “Well you have a point there” I said “But there is a possibility that she did it on her own”

“Yeah. Yeah you’re right, I guess I’m just worried, I mean there is so much going on right now.” I just nodded and took her hand and lead her to the others who now were sitting at the ground.

“-and he kept beating me up and hurt my and the thing is that he sent a fake me too keep his eyes on you Becca and all the other chosen’s and as soon has ‘SHE’ came back he would come down to me and tell me how you looked and the looks on you face as you saw me and if that didn’t make me react he would beat me worse” We sat down in the middle of Elli telling the others about what she had been trough and I shuddered at the thought of it happening to someone I love.

“I know, I could feel your pain” Becca said as a tear fell down her cheek.

“Hey, hey, hey everyone calm down, everything is going to be okay” I said. But not even I believed in those words.

Elli

Meg and I had gotten a lot closer sense she had helped me out of that horrible place. It still feels weird though, I mean I know I can trust her because she knows what I am and she is like me, but it still feels like something is wrong and something bad is going to happen or is happening right now. Was something bad happening to Becca?

“Elli breath, everything is okay. Your sister is fine and she is safe and she is with good people that will take care of her” Meg said trying to calm me down but I still couldn’t all the thoughts that is running through my head.

“I know but it still feels like there is something bad happening right now” i feel so hopless at the moment, its driving me crazy not knowing what is going on, i just hope all is ok.

Elli is so worried, we need to hurry up and get there fast, she is right i feel like something is wrong, its like a chill in my bones, the animals seem to be restless as well, we need to hurry "Elli are you ready were going to take a quicker way to get there" i hope we can get there within the day.

"OK, I'm ready" suddenly her moth was open i know what she is staring at, my eyes where glowing and so was my gemstone ring, i needed a fast was and i knew what to do "Elli... can you ride a horse" she silently nodded her head "good but these will be a little different" i was smiling at this.

Elli gasped as two beautifully unicorns pranced into the clearing silver shining off of them looking like a river of moonlight, i truly loved theses creatures, they came to me as i stroked them and told them what was going on, they were happy to help me out and i was happy of that, Elli jump on we are in a hurry" with that we got on and rode of as fast as they could trailing glittering moonlight shine behind them.

"Elli?"

its working so well if it carries on i wont e here long and i can run back to my master and make him happy, i love to see him happy "Elli, you OK you look like your in your own world" i smiled at the bitch, i have to pretend to be her sister disgusting "yh I'm ok Becca I'm day dreaming. sorry, I'm just so happy to be free but i am so tiered" she smiled sadly at me, god she is way to emotional "its ok Becca everyone has gone bed already shall we head up?" good i can get rid of her "yes please" we stood up "ill show you to your room Elli i think you will want your own space for now, but my room is opposite yours" she seemed way to happy " thank you Becca I'm glad to be back" with that we were at our rooms and separated, i only have to wait a few more hours.

i waited and waited almost time, i got ready and slipped out of bed creeped out of the room and into Becca's, she was fast asleep that's perfect, i let my disguise slip and became my self again, pulling the dagger out of my belt, stood over her and lifted my hand raising it higher and higher, the dagger pointing down towards the little chosen retch.