I Cant Hear The Voice Of Reason Anymore Chapter Six

AN: another upload im going to try and do another one tonight but i cant promise anything but anyway let me know what you think enjoy Wooly xx

Kier

I was sat staring at Laurence’s laptop screen. I had gone back to the living room to tidy it up and noticed it sat there with the light blinking away. I had opened it because knowing Laurence he had most likely fallen asleep in the middle of writing something which would mean it wasn’t saved. He had been writing and like I thought it wasn’t. I had quickly saved it and minimised the window. Now I was sat here just staring at his background. It was of one of our little Keveridge moments. In fact it was a few of them collaged together. I smiled at them before slowly closing the lid.

Luke

I was trying to gently wake The Timids. Note the trying. After five minutes of poking, prodding and shoving them and they still weren’t waking, I stood back, place a hand on my hip and stroked my beard. I grinned as I got an idea. Stepping forward I licked my finger and placed it in Shanes ear, I jumped back as the taller Timid leaped up from his seat which in effect forced the smaller Timid to roll off his lap and onto the floor facedown with a thud. “What the hell was that!?” Shane exclaimed rubbing his ear against his shoulder. A pained moan came from his feet.

Barrone

I looked down and saw Drew sprawled by my feet. “Luke what the hell did you?” I looked at our drummer who was clutching his stomach. I jumped out the van and then helped up Drew into a sitting position. “Where does it hurt?” I asked him. He pointed to his forehead. I kissed his forehead. “Better?” he grinned at me and nodded. He looked past my shoulder and his face fell. I turned and noticed a woman across the road from us looking disgusted. I scowled at her. I didn’t care if anyone saw us me and Drew always acted this way towards each other. I saw Luke move from the corner of my eye. It was then I realised he had stopped laughing, when I looked I saw him stood there one arm across his chest the other out in front of him slightly swearing at the woman.

Luke

When I’d recovered from my laughing fit I saw that Barrone had moved slightly in front of Drew who was sat looking at the ground sadly and that Shane had a scowl on his face. Confused I followed his gaze and caught a prudish looking woman staring at The Timids in disgust. All Shane had done was kiss Drew’s forehead, nothing out of the ordinary. I hated people like her so I swore at her. Even from here I could hear her gasp of indignation and see her face flush slightly. I watched as she hurried away. When she disappeared I turned to The Timids and grinned. “Right lets go shopping boys” I said in my campest voice. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Drew laugh so hard.