I Cant Hear The Voice Of Reason Anymore Chapter Twenty Five

AN: OMG HI GUYS IM SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW (well today now) COS OF ASHESTOANGELS AND ALSO IM EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER imma stop shouting now. i think this is my favorite chapter (even though its extremely short) anyway Let me know what you think Enjoy Wooly xx

Kier

I dragged Laurence towards my destination and once there started to fill the trolley with bottles of rum and beer and cider. “C’est Cidre not Cider” Laurence said to me when in asked him to pass me some cider from the shelf I couldn’t reach. I chuckled. Back to the same old Laur. “Bevers?” I asked as I bent down to pick up some more alcohol of what type I’m not entirely sure. “Yes Kee?” he answered leaning on the handle of the trolley. “What do you think of Emmy?” I asked curious. “Dunno she seems nice I haven’t really had a proper conversation with her yet. Why?” he asked. I shook my head “No reason”

Laurence

 I felt my heart shatter. I knew it. I knew this would happen. I slowly followed after him not feeling  as happy as I was to be having some alone time with him. I sighed. Why does it always seem like I’m the one who gets hurt. I slumped over the trolley. Even though we had bought a lot of alcohol I didn’t really feel up to partying anymore which is weird since my catchphrase might as well have been party. I turned the corner of the aisle and bumped into someone. “Ow” I heard them hit the floor. “Oh my God are you alright I’m so sorry” When I looked up I saw Kier sat on the floor arms crossed pouting up at me. “Oh it’s you” I steered the trolley around him and headed down the next aisle. “Beveridge don’t leave me” Kier shouted after me. I smiled lightly at his childish behaviour. I looked behind me to see him scrambling to get up and at one point almost falling flat on his face. the look of terror at the thought of me leaving him. I stopped to look at something. “Bevers do-” I heard him start to say until he was cut off as he ran straight into my back. I heard the thud as he hit the floor. “Ouch”. I looked down at him sprawled out on the floor, resting on his elbows. “Laurence why did you stop suddenly?” I smiled innocently “Because you told me not to leave you, its not my fault you couldn’t see that all six foot of me had stopped.”

Barrone

I walked back to the bedroom humming as I went. I opened the door to see Drew still curled up on the floor. I sighed. He looked anything but peaceful, thankfully e wasn’t as bad as last time but still, I hated seeing him like this. I tiptoed over to him, placing my arms under his knees and neck I lifted him over to the bed. Gently placing him down I pulled the covers over him moving his hair away from his face and kissing his forehead. I climbed onto the bed beside him and pulled my ipod and sketch pad out. Sticking on Iron Maiden I started sketching out some new ideas for something band related. I must have been in ‘The Zone’ as Drew calls it for a while when I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I pulled out a headphone and turned it down. I looked over to see Drew sat with the quilt pulled up to just under his eyes, gripping the top of it, staring at me. “Hello Drew” I smiled at him.i saw his eyes bunching up as he smiled. “Hi” he pulled the quilt down and gave me his brightest smile. I felt slightly dazed staring at him. “Hi” he giggled. I closed the sketch pad and turned off my music. “Whats up?” I asked him lying down on my side so I could look at him. He turned onto his side as well. “Nothing” he whispered moving closer. “Actually Shane could could I ask you something?” I nodded “Anything”  I watched him close his eyes and take a deep breathe. When he opened them he looked straight into mine full of determination. “Can I kiss you?”