I Cant Hear The Voice Of Reason Anymore Chapter Sixteen

AN: im going to try and put a new POV in here cos I had a good idea. Let me know what you think Enjoy Wooly xx

Emmy

I awoke with a scream and I was clutching at my chest. I was drenched in sweat which was making my hair cling to my face. It was just a nightmare, just a nightmare. I told myself this over and over. Luke came barrelling through the door waving what looked like a frying pan. “Emmy are you alright? who’s trying to hurt you? Show yourself!” he shouted out. “It’s nothing Luke just a nightmare.” I saw Drew peering round the doorway rubbing sleepily at his eyes. “Emmy are you alright?” I nodded “I’m fine Drew it was a nightmare sorry to wake you. “ I whispered looking at the floor at the foot of the bed. Luke dropped the frying pan and walked over to the bed. Sitting down on the edge he pulled me into a hug and gently started rocking me. “Hey don’t cry” he whispered to me. I wasn’t crying was I? I touched my cheek and pulled it away to see it was wet.

Luke

I gently rocked Emmy back and forth as she silently cried. I don’t know what her nightmare had been about but she was shivering in fright. I was worried. “Emmy?” I whispered “Ems?” I stopped rocking and looked down. She had fallen asleep. I carefully placed her back down on the bed. Just as I was about to leave I felt her grab my arm “Please don’t leave me” she whimpered. I nodded and climbed in beside her. She immediately moved closer to me. “Thank you” she whispered as she fell asleep again. I gently stroked her candyfloss pink and baby blue hair as I did this I could feel myself falling into a deep sleep as well.

Barrone

I’d woken with Emmy’s scream and turned to see if Drew was alright when I noticed he wasn’t in bed. I sat up and looked around the floor. Sometimes he would fall out of bed and not wake up until I’d stepped on him. The door to our room opened and he entered holding two glasses of water. He passed one to me. “I guessed you’d be thirsty when Emmy screamed and so got you one, I was getting on for myself anyway” he told me before yawning widely. I nodded and took it with thanks. Drew climbed back in and snuggled up to my side, making it obvious he wanted to go back to sleep and he wanted cuddles. “Shane, why am I still fully dressed?” he asked as he looked down at himself. I scratched the back of my head “Well you fell asleep in the living room and I didn’t want to disturb you” he nodded, sighed and flung himself out of bed. I frowned. “Where are you going now?” looking at me he whispered “To get my secret night time super hero costume on” and then flounced out of the room. I rolled my eyes and waited for him to get back settling down so I was comfy. But I wasn’t as comfortable as I was when I had Drew with me. I didn’t have to wait long he reappeared five minutes later dressed in his marvel pyjama bottoms and one of my t-shirts. “C’mon Wooly sleepy times” he jumped in beside me and almost immediately fell asleep. I followed not long after.

Laurence

I was awoken by a shout and panicked slightly until I realised it was Luke. Instead of worrying I simply settled back down and turned so I could cuddle Kier who was lying with his are draped across my middle. Luke was big enough to handle whatever was going on. As I was falling back asleep I took a look at the man in my arms. His hair was sticking in a few directions and part of it was tickling my nose. His eyes were moving slowly under his lids and his breath was fanning across my face. I leant forward and placed a kiss on his forehead. “Oh Kier if only you knew how much I love you” I whispered sadly before letting sleep overcome me.