Chapter 3:The start of something new

Waking up to new house was the best,especially this big house.I didn't need an a alarm clock because I was so used to waking up early.I swung my legs on the side of my bed and ran my fingers through my mess hair.

I walked into my dull bathroom and did my everyday morning routine,after I was finish it was dress up time.I searched through my boxes and found my 'уєαн' shirt with my jean shorts with the black lace hanging from the shorts.I just left my hair out to air dry since they go back to its wavy way.

I grabbed my fake glasses and put them on"Looking good so far"I said and smiled,I grabbed my Air Jordan 3 Retro and put them on.

I always wear my red lipstick with every outfit.It was my signature look.

"Hurry up and come downstairs,this isn't a Saturday so stop acting like it is!"My father yelled,he wasn't a morning person at all.I just rolled my eyes and put eyeliner on before running down the steps.

"Chill out dad"I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Good morning Victoria"Cathily said while fixing me some eggs and toast"Morning"I said and sat on top of the counter.Cathily was a great cook,that's why we moved because of her chef job and because of the wedding.

"Cathily,she doesn't need to be chilling out right now!She'll be late for her first day."Me and Cathily looked at each other and laughed,I hated when my dad tried to use slang.It was so embarrassing.

"Thanks mom but I'll take the toast instead"I said,and grabbed the toast with melted peaunt butter on.

"Ok well please drive safe"She said and kissed my cheek,some teens may have a problem with their new parents but I loved her.Thats why I call her mom instead of her real name.

"Please don't put the sun roof down"My dad said and threw the keys at me"Not making any promises"I said and chuckled,I stuck the toast in my mouth and swung my bag on my shoulders.

After school was over today,I had my audition but my dad thinks I'm going sight seeing.He should know me by know!I hoped into my car turned on my electro music on and pulled the sun roof down from the car.

__________________________

When I pulled up to my new school,it was better than my old one.I had to take a picture and send it to Alex.

"yoυ jealoυѕ on нow нυge тнιѕ place ιѕ?Jυѕт ĸιddιng,мιѕѕ yoυ!ι'll тell yoυ нow ι dιd aғтer мy aυdιтιon"

I sent him a text while lazily eating my last piece of toast and walked up the concrete stairs.I really missed being told I looked like a hot tomalley when I walk to my locker but that'll be different starting today.

When I walked into the school it looked like a mall rather than a school,It had glass for their roof and everything was white even the stairs were white"Talk about bland"I said.

"Yeah I'm even afraid to lean on the walls"A deep voice echoed behind me,I turned around and came face to face with Ryan Fox.

"Holy shit"I said then cupped my mouth,Ryan Fox was famous for his blue eyes and brown hair.He is also a costar in Cali Girls.

He chuckled and ran his fingers through his perfectly shaped Edward Cullen hair."Woah there,cute girl got a mouth"His smile almost blinded me,I just smiled back.

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint"I said,what the fuck was I saying.I turned on my heels and walked down the hall.He was gorgeous in person!

End of Chapter 3

Sorry for the crappy chapter but I had to fill in everything I need before she goes to the audition but I promise things will get interesting after this chapter!So vote,comment and add to your library,just give this book a chance.