Chapter 10:Mixed feelings

Chapter 10:Mixed Feelings

Waking up to a massive headache is the worst part of my morning.I got up with a groan"Morning"Kai said,her pink hair was drenched but was put in a ponytail.

She was wearing a M&M shirt and shorts."Morning"I said and ran my hand down my face.I got out of the bed and scrunched my face to the pain in my head.

"Hangover?"Kia asked

I just nodded,this was my first hangover and I have to say that I won't be drinking like that again.

Looking at myself in the mirror was like looking at a slut with bad bed hair.After taking some pain killers,I got to take a peaceful shower.

After getting out,I put on a pair of shorts,a white tank top with red flowers on them and a blue plaid shirt.

"I'm going downstairs to eat"I said and looked at Kia as she was sitting in front of the mirror with a curling iron and some gel."Ight but please help me curl the back of my head"She said

I snickered and made my way towards her,I got on my knees and pulled the iron my way."How do you usually do your hair?"I asked and grabbed a piece of her hair to curl.

"I just let it be wavy or if I get out of the shower I air dry it and let it go back to its natural straight way."She went on,I laughed a bit and shook my head.

"So why use the curling iron?"I asked

"Because I'm going shopping today"She explained,after sitting there doing her hair.I finally finished.

"Like?"I asked and pushed all her hair over her shoulders

"Love!Thanks a bunch!"She said.

I got up and walked out the room,I couldn't even walk down the hall without getting pulled into somebody's room"Ugh"I groaned

It was Cole,he had cute bed head and was shirtless with some jeans on"Oh hey."I said and sat on his desk.

"Yo!"He smiled,his lip piercing went up with his lips as he smiled.

So cute!I thought and ran my fingers through my damp hair"How may I help you?"I asked

Cole started to nervously pace around the room and rub his arms"Uh..Would you like to grab a cup of coffee with me?"He asked

My heart started to bound through my chest,I was pretty sure you could hear it."Um Sure."I replied with a smile.

Cole did some kind if victory dance"Alright I'll be down in a few"He said,I gave him a smile before leaving.

I closed his door and eyed Ryan as walked past me"Morning"I said to him,he just gave me a little wave and walked down the steps.

I followed behind him and hoped onto the counter in the kitchen.The kitchen was so nice that I didn't want to touch anything.

The counters had marble on it,the walls had paintings of New York,Paris and China.The tables were so unique,they were tables from Paris and the chairs were hands.

"This feels like a dream house"I mumbled and looked at Ryan.

He didn't say a word to me from last night"Did we have a bad argument last night?"I asked,trying to remember what happened.

Ryan looked over at me and smirked"Naw we just had sex in a bathroom"He said,I gasped and almost threw up in my mouth.

"I'm just kidding!But my sex would be much better than any other"He said and leaned over the counter with a bagel and some tea.

"In your dreams"I rolled my eyes and took a bit of his bagel.Ryan's eyes widen and sighed"Are you that hungry?"He asked.I nodded in response and took another bite.

"Dude just have it!"He said and stuffed it in my mouth.

I tried to laugh but couldn't because of the bagel.I looked at the person who taped my shoulder and blinked"Yes?"I asked and ate the last piece of the bagel.

The producer explained that they have a new room that's for the show.It was called the confession room,they wanted me to give it a try so I followed the man to the room.

I opened the door and saw a couch and just a camera.I sat down and looked into the camera"Alright some I'm guessing I have to confess something here."I started to say,I pulled my knees to my chin and sighed"I'm not a virgin and I used to drink back at my old school"I confessed,I knew my dad was watching but I didn't care.

"How many times have you had sex?"The guy asked behind the camera,I scratched my cheek and smiled a little"1 time,it was with my ex boyfriend"

After talking about my sex life I left the room and exhaled though my nose.

The first episode of California Diva was going to air tonight and I was so nervous to see it.

__________________________

Me and Cole walked into this cafe called Lè Café,some French place.

"There Mocha Lattes are the best in L.A"He said and went to the counter.

"Welcome back Cole."The girl said with a huge smile,she had brown and blonde hair but was put in a nice bun"I'll get two of the usual's please"Cole requested,I put some pieces of my hair behind my ear and grinned at the girl.

Her smile faded when she looked at me,her lips gave me a frown and her face became mean"Alright be right back"She said and walked away.

"Woah,what was that about?"Cole asked

I looked away from Cole and snickered"You tell me."I responded,that came out in rude way but I was a bit pisses off by the girl.

Cole chuckled and pulled me close by my waist and smiled"Is perfect little Victoria jealous?"He whispered in my ear.The girl came back before I could respond.

Cole kissed my cheek and let go to get our coffee.The girl name was Melissa,telling by her name tag."What's your relationship"Melissa suddenly blurted out.

I raised my eyebrows but was cut off by Cole"Why does that matter to you?"He asked.

Melissa rolled her eyes then looked at the camera"What the hell is this?Some reality show?"She asked changing the the subject.

I smirked"It's called California Diva"I said then took a sip of my coffee.Cole ruffled my hair and intertwine his fingers into mine,we walked out.

"Sorry about that,she's my ex girlfriend.I broke up with her because she was a jealous bitch"He said and leaned against this old Toyota.

I grinned and took a long sip before responding"It's alright,maybe she's intimated by my beauty as well"I joked.

We both laughed until Cole suddenly leaned into slowly towards my face.I could feel his warm,soft lips brush against mine.

Things were moving to fast for me.

End of Chapter 10

My Summer has officially began!There were a lot of waterworks on my last day of school.And since my eyes are big they get red and it will be filled with tears.I'm going to miss my best friend Treasure so much since she's not coming next year......but anyway here's the new chapter.Sorry it's so boring,it's just a filler.I put in things that I think should be in it to not making things confusing.

This won't be the last time you see Melissa.

So please vote,comment and share with your friends.