Chapter 8:Let's get this party started!

Week went by so fast that my head couldn't wrap around the idea of being on tv.They already filmed the commercial for the show and now it's time for me to go.

Once I zipped up all of my bags cameras came rushing in into my room.I flinched and looked at them like they were crazy"Uh..."I managed to say,the guy with the mic mouthed 'We're filming you'I made an 'O' shape with my mouth and turned back to my suitcase.

This was very awkward to have a camera in my face all the time"Dad is the car here?"I yelled and picked up my bags like a man who was lifting weights.Waddling past all these people was hard.

"Yeah so come on down"He yelled back,I smiled and skipped down the steps.Cathily was standing by the door and my dad wasn't smiling.

"Well I'm off"I said,Cathily hugged me and smiled"Have fun"

My dad gave me a big big hug and sighed"Please know that your a classy girl"He said and ruffled my straight hair"Dad!"I said and fixed it.

I rolled my eyes and walked outside,there was a black truck waiting outside for me.I turned around and waved bye one last time before getting in the car.

__________________________

Being in that stuffy truck was horrible!What made it worse was that it was traffic as always.But once the driver pulled up to the apartment I literally got out of the truck,grabbed my bags and walked into the house.

"What the-"I said then ran up the steps,there were so many rooms that I picked the room with a big closet beside my bed.I started to unpack so nobody could steal my bed.

"Unpacking already?"This voice was so annoying,I turned around and sighed"Hi to you to Ryan"I muttered and continued to fill up the closet.

"Your so mean"He said in a sarcastic voice.

"Well your a jerk"I said and smirked at him.

"That hurts"He joked,he put his hand to his chest.

I just snickered,he looked like he was just getting out of bed"How long have you been here?"I asked

Ryan ruffled his hair and blinked"Uh,like 30 minutes."He confessed.

I sat on my bed and tried not to look into the camera"Well thanks for the welcoming but you need to leave so I can change"I said and waited for him to leave.

"But I want to see you change"He smirked,this guy.

I rolled my eyes and took my shirt off."There,now leave"I said and folded my shirt up.

"No"He crossed his legs and smiled like an angel.

I growled and shoved him from the bed"Get the fuck out!"I yelled and slammed the door.

"Wild woman!"He yelled,I could hear him walk away from the door.

I sighed of relief and started to change into my dress,it was a purple hoody dress that came to my thighs.I needed to get comfortable before checking the house out.

I stepped into the hallway and yawned,my long hair was tugged gently"Hey girl!"Ria said,we both hugged each other"Long time no chat!"I said with a smile.

"Omg you look cute and comfy.Wheres your bedroom?"She asked and rested her bags in front of her shoes.

"Thanks so do you!"I complemented,Ria was wearing black shorts,red tank top and some sunglasses."Oh my room is right in here"

I took her bags and walked to my room.I set it on the bed near the wall and smiled."Great now that I'm settled lets go see the boys side"She whispered and took my hand.

We walked down the hall and peeked into a room.Candace was sitting in a chair,a guy hovered over her.He was tan with nice brown hair and green eyes.

Ria smirked and busted through the door,of course I was still holding her hand so I traveled with her"Already comfy huh?"Ria said with a smirk.

Candace jumped up from her chair and accidentally head butted the boy"Ouch"She squealed and rubbed her head.

"Oh uh this is Taylor...my roommate"She blushed,Taylor looked at me with a smile and winked"Hey"He said,his voice was so manly and soothing.

I smiled back and gave him a little wave"I'm Victoria and this is Ria"I said cooly and Ria nudge my arm"We'll be heading out now,so please continue"She said and backed out the door.I smiled one last time and walked out closing the door behind me.

"I guess he's taken"Ria said,I made the 'pfft' sound and covered my mouth"There's other frogs in the pound"I said and put my arms around her shoulder.

"You mean there's other fish in the sea?"Ria asked confused

"You know what I mean!"I said with a smile.

All of sudden I felt a arm wrap around my waist and pull me to their body"Hey,the fuck is your problem"I yelled and looked up.

Oh no...this dude was so hot that I drowned in his blue eyes"Hmmm,I think I'm trying to make a move"He said and smirked,he bit his lip and stared me down.I gently pulled away and fixed myself"We'll please warn me before hand kay?"I asked and crossed my arms.

Ria looked at us with both curiosity in her eyes.I just shook my head and looked back at the guy with a beanie on,he was obviously an emo kind of guy.

му туρє σf gυу...

End of Chapter 8

Ight so this is the new chapter,I am so excited for this book because I have a lot of things up my sleeve.They will be doing Rated R things so you will be warned before hand in the next few chapters.

Authors Question:what's your plans for the summer?

Please vote and comment!Share this story to your friends too!!!

Cherry ☆〜(ゝ。∂)