Chapter 14:Love Hurts

"I get back in the car."I said to Ryan,I was cheating on Cole with Ryan and the only person who knows is Kia.

Ryan raised his eyebrow and got back into the drivers seat.I got in as well and looked at him"We are done with this relationship"I said,Ryan sighed and nodded"Done."He said we both looked at each other and shook hands.

We stared at each other for a few seconds and Ryan kissed me,I rolled my eyes and kissed him back.I heard a knock on the window and sharply turned my head to met Kia's eyes.

I covered my face and got out of the car"We need to have a meeting now!"She said and grabbed my wrist.I was dragged into the house and into our room.

"Ok the first kiss was just the game but continuing to kiss him is an affair."Kia said.

I threw my self on my bed and looked at her"I know,I really went into the car to break it off but he kissed me after we shook hands."I explained,I was telling the truth and I hated myself.

"Then he's in fault right now but next time don't kiss back!"And with that said she left the room.I groaned and changed into my floral shorts and white tank.

I left my room and bumped into Ryan.He was shirtless,he had a 6 pack that was hard as a rock.Ryan pulled me into his room and onto his lap.

"I don't want to stop this thing between us."He said

I got up from his lap and crossed my arms"I do and that's final,so just leave me alone."

I walked to the door and Ryan ran in front of me and closed the door,he cupped my cheeks and kissed me.I squeezed my eyes shut and didn't kiss him back but I couldn't help it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and Ryan squeezed my waist.I totally hate myself now,I want to break things with Ryan but he keeps throwing himself at me like a piece of bacon.

I parted the kiss and slapped him,he held his cheek in shock and looked me in the eye.I felt the tears fill up in my eyes."Leave me alone"I muttered and pushed past him through the door.

Kia walked down the hall and saw me crying.She quickly ran to me and hugged me"Ryan?"She asked,I just nodded and hugged her back.

After crying my eyes out I walked back to the room with Kia by my side."I don't know what to do with him."I said and ran my fingers through my hair.

Before Kia could say something Cole and Ryan came into the room.My eyes widen when I saw the cuts and bruises on their faces.

"Did you guys get into a fight?"Kia asked,Ryan looked at Kia with a yes look written on his face.

"Why?"I asked they both looked at me like I was dumb."I don't like fighting friends over a girl"Cole started.

I had a sharp pain in my heart,I nodded slowly and narrowed my eyes"So you need to choose me or Ryan."I looked at them both and blinked.

I didn't make great decision but this was like a life or death situation.

End of Chapter 14