Chapter 4:Cali Girls

After leaving school with a big smile I jumped into my car literally and started the engine,I was saying the lines over and over again in my head as I made my way to Stage 25.

"You can do this Victoria"I spoke to myself and looked around,there were a lot of blondes there.

I felt out of places because of my brown hair.I just shrugged it off and went to the counter,there was an old lady sitting down behind the counter on the computer"Name"She said rudely,I was stunned and cleared my throat.

"Victoria -"She then silenced me with her finger and wrote my number on a paper"Your up next,please listen out for your number"And with that said I went and sat down to a girl with pink hair.

"Can you stop staring me down"The girl said and snorted,I could feel the heat come up to my cheeks as they turned red from embarrassment.I quickly did as I was told and sighed,I was already getting nervous but before I could settle down they had already called my name.

I wish Alex was here to wish me good luck instead of these snotty bitches.I entered the small room and sat down on the stool,Ryan was there,Casey the main characters best friend was there and the producers.

"Please start from the second page part 4"Casey said with a smile and started to camera.

Alright here goes nothing"This school is all about me,if you can't respect that then leave"I said in a bitchy tone.

Casey rolled her eyes and got into character"I don't want to respect you because your the Queen bitch,so shut up and get out of my face before I ripped those false eyelashes off"She slightly yelled,I flinched and scrunched my face and growled"This isn't over trick"I said,the producer put his hand up and I gulped.He clapped his hand together and rubbed them.

"Alright Victoria thank you for coming,we will send you a email at 12"My mom said that if they ever clap there hand once then you probably did a bad job.I sighed and pulled a fake smile"Thank you very much"I said and got up from the chair.

My phone rang and it was my father"Yes dad?"I said as the wind flew through my hair,I wanted to cry because those weren't the lines to my part at all.

"You need to come home and unpack"He said

I flung my head back and groaned,I totally forgot about my room"I'm on my way now"I said and hung up.

__________________________

I ran up the steps and entered my room,it was 8 already.I started to fix my room up like it was before we moved.My pictures were taped to the wall above my bed stand,my hot pink sheets were spread neatly across my bed and my bathroom was all pink.

I changed into my tank top and shorts,I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and laid across my bed.This was finally feeling like a home,I grabbed my laptop and started to search up Ryan until my phone buzzed.

"Alex!"I said and sat up

"Soooo how did my buttercup do?"He asked

I sighed and ran my hand down my face"Horrible!I mixed the lines up because Ryan Fox and Casey Hill was there!"I said,why couldn't they just stick to being actors instead of helping out with the auditions.

"Oh no!Did they show any signs of disappointment?"He asked with concern in his voice.

"If the producer clapped his hand and start rubbing them a bad sign then I don't know what is"I said,Alex gasped and I smiled.He was so dramatic.

"Oh yeah,you messed up big time"He said

"No dip Sherlock!Don't rub it in my face"I said and fell on my back"Just breath and you'll be good.Listen I'll talk to you later"He said and hung up,we never say bye to each other for some reason.I got under the covers and clicked on a recent article about Ryan.

"ryan ғoх ιѕ leavιng calι gιrlѕ ғor a new realιтy ѕнow,нe ѕaιd тнaт нιѕ coѕтar ιѕ ѕo ιnтereѕтιng тнaт нe'ѕ goιng тo joιn тнe caѕт.wнaт iѕ тнιѕ new realιтy ѕнow?we'll ғιnd oυт нere aт calιғornιa newѕ."

I raised both eyebrows in shock and shook my head"Stars these days"I muttered and clapped my hands.The lights shut off easily,finally drifting off to sleep my computer beeped loudly.

I just ignored it and shut my laptop closed.It wasn't that important,what was important was sleeping.

End of Chapter 4

Sooooo how was it?What did you think?

Author Questions:

Are you a fan of Twilight,if yes why?

Vote,Comment,Share,Give this book a chance for me.