Chapter 9:Alcohol Insane

!!!!Warning:There are Rated R things going on in this chapter.Please be aware that there is drinking and sexual contact.!!!!!

Getting dressed for a night at a swimming club wasn't on my agenda.I was planning on going to a sports bar but now I'm forced to go to a neon colored,glow in the dark pool party.It may seem fun but for a drama freak its not.

"Come on Tori!We ain't got all day!"Candace yelled from the hallway.I was wearing a white two piece,glow in the dark makeup and glow thingy on my neck.

"Coming!"I yelled back and grabbed my pink cover up.We all hoped into a black SUV and drove down to Hollywood.I saw the 'HollyWood' sign for the first time,it was shinning in the dark sky.

"First person to get body shots is Victoria."Kia said from the passenger seat.Ever whistled and eyed me down."And when did I agree to this?"I asked,raising my right eyebrow.

"Uh at the photo shoot!"Kia said making her voice sarcastic"Duh!"She added.

Whatever,got to be daring and prove I'm not just some geek. You remember the emo kid?Well his name is Cole.He was smirking at me through the mirror,I shyly looked away and bite my lip.

__________________________

Looking around this party you would think it was a strip club,girls dancing on boys laps,boobs swinging around like flapjacks."Free porn!"Taylor yelled and ran away from us.We all laughed.

"Alright let's head to the bar!"Candace shouted over the music.We nodded and tried to make our way to the bar,Cole held me close so he wouldn't lose me.So sweet huh?

"Ight lay down please"The bartender said,I took my cover up off and laid on my back.I gave the camera a cheesy grin and a thumbs up.The small shots cup was placed in my bellybutton,Cole pushed the boys out of his way and smirk"Mind if I take this one?"He asked

"Go right ahead"I said,Cole sat in one of the chairs and leaned close to my stomach.

My cheeks were hearing up so fast that I couldn't hide it.He purposely spilled the drink on my stomach,some of it got in my bellybutton.

"Oooooo!"Candace and Kia yelled.Ryan just crossed his arms,he looked very annoyed by Cole but oh well.

"Pleas forgive me but.."He stated and started to lick my stomach.I was very ticklish and I wanted to laugh but I just staid put.He was so sexy,he slurped on my bellybutton and pulled away.

"All clean!"He said and smiled widely."I see."I said and kissed his cheek.

Kia pulled me away and lead me to the pool"His tongue was like trying to get in place it shouldn't!"She joked,I just rolled my eyes.I started to here one of my favorite party songs and up beat ones.

"This is my jam"I said and started to move my hips to the beat.

"Who says jam?"Kia asked and snorted.It was tacky I didn't give a fuck.

I was about to respond before I was tackled by Ryan.We both ended up in the pool,I swam back up and dramatically flipped my hair.All of the water traveled and hit Ryan who was behind me.

"What the hell!"I shouted and nudge his shoulder.He was laughing at my reaction.I didn't find it funny at all,I could have broke something."I-I'm sorry!I had to do it."He managed to get out.

I just rolled my eyes and swam to the edge."I'm going to go find Cole."I said to Ryan,his whole entire face expression changed and I smirked.I knew what got under his skin,revenge baby!

I got out of the water and walked towards Cole."Woah,you must of had some fun"He chuckled and handed me a towel.I dried off quickly and heard 'Red Nose' come on.I grinned and grabbed Cole's hand,I walked to where Ryan was and started to the Red Nose on Cole.He quickly joined me,I could feel his hand wrap around my waist as I twerked on him.

The only reason I have a big butt is because I did a lot of dancing and Zumba.Ryan's eyes stabbed me like a thousand knives,after the song was over Cole rubbed the back of his neck and smiled"Your good"He said.I just patted his shoulder"Thank you."I said and walked to go get a drink.

All of a sudden Ryan pulled me to his lap and pressed his lips on mine.His breath tasted straight like alcohol."Dude!"I said and punched him in the chest.

"Stop messing with my feelings then"He said.

End of Chapter 9

Soooooo,how's it going?Lol anyway what's up people.Sorry for the late update,I forgot to upload it.But it's here tonight.

Author's Question:Do you know the Red Nose dance?

Please Vote,Comment,and Share.

M.A.S.H

Married To:Roc Royal

House:Mansion

Kids:5

Job:Fashion Designer

Everything I want in life except for the kids part.....

XOXOXO Cherry ☆〜(ゝ。∂)