Chapter 3 Brilliant Blue Eyes

Woo chapter 3!! sorry the last chapter was sort of a filler. but this one will be good and long I promise!!  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

**VIC'S POV**

I blinked a couple of times to make sure what was happing was actually real. The Tony Perry was leaning in to kiss me. iv been waiting for this moment for what seemed like forever.

for some strange reason I froze up.

Just as Tony's lips were going to touch mine, I pushed him off me. He looked at me confused. His eye were dark with what looked like hurt and sadness. It hurt me knowing that I made him that way.

I quickly got up and ran. I don't no where I was running to but i just had to get out of there. I left not looking back. I couldn't stand to see the hurt in tony's eyes one more time.

I hear someone faintly call my name. not knowing who it was and not caring, I grabbed my car keys, got I my car and drove off.

I had no idea where I was going.

After a while I settled down at an empty park.

I got out of my car and sat down on a swing.

I sat there and just cried.

I cried cause I was mad at myself.

why did I run away like that? I should have just let tony kiss me.

after all, iv been waiting- no dreaming of that moment to happen but I ruined it cause I'm a fucking coward.

I heard footsteps. they slowly came closer.

i continued to sit there and cry. at this point i didn't care what i looked like, what i was doing or who saw me.

the person sat down on the swing next to me.

"Hey, are you alright?" a concerned male voice said.

I looked up to see a tall, skinny black haired man, with tattoos and a lip piercing, dressed in all black.

His eyes were what amazed me. they were a brilliant shade of blue.

"Yeah... im fine." i sniffled, my eyes still flooded with tears.

"No you're not, what seems to be troubling you?" He Asked.

" Oh and by the way, I'm Skylar."

" Its nothing. really, and besides you wouldn't care anyways." 

what he did next surprised me.

Skylar got up from his swing, took off his black, Of Mice And Men hoodie and handed it to me.

i guess i was cold but i was too distracted by crying to notice.

"Are you sur-"

"Yes, i am. take it you need it more then i do." he cut me off, smiling.

i quickly slipped it on. the smell of axe was so comforting. his sent was just as amazing as his eyes.

" so you want to tell me what's bothering you?" he asked, standing in front of me.

i shook my head looking down at the wood-chip covered ground.

Skylar took a couple of steps closer to me. he took his hand under my chin and lifted my head so our eyes met.

" i just want to help you. fuck i don't even no your name, but i cant just leave you here like this."

"Vic." i managed to choke out. "My names Vic..."

He smiled a little. taking his hand in mine, he led me to a near by bench and sat me down.

at that point i just lost it. i don't even no this guy, yet he was being so nice to me. i was just a confused mess.

I wrapped my arms tightly around Skylar and buried my face into his chest. 

 i don't no how long i cried for but Skylar sat there hugging me and rubbing my back until i calmed down.

his chin was rested on the top of my head. even though i didn't no him that well i didn't want to let go.

he was just so comforting.

after a while i pulled away from the hug, and  looked up at him.

His eyes sparkled mystically.

"you feel a little better now bud?" he asked, pulling me in for another hug.

i noded into the hug.

"Good. now i was thinking, maybe we could get to no each other a little better? wanna come to my place and maybe watch a movie?

" yeah, i would love that!!" i smiled

"yay!!! i made you smile!!"

i giggled at his comment.

"iv got ice cream too!"

"You're awesome!" i said hugging him.

Damn, i just cant get enough of that boy

--------------------------------------------------------

**Tony's POV**

 I could feel the tears rush to my eyes as I watched the one person I actually care about, run away from me.

what did I do wrong? It seemed like the perfect time to kiss him! Does Vic not like me?

A million thoughts rushed through my head at once.

where could he have run off too? will he come back?

And then it hit me...

Vic is fucking straight. that's why he pushed me off of him when I went in to kiss him.

how could I be so stupid to forget that!

I mean really tony!!

I mentally slapped myself.

I had to no if he was ok though. I sprinted for my phone which was in the "man cave" along with Jaime and Mike.

I ran in and grabbed my phone off one of the tables, next to the couch that Jaime and Mike were sitting on.

"oh hey dude what's up?" mike mumbled, clearly focused on the video game he was playing.

"no... t-time to e-explain." I managed to get out, I was breathing heavy because one, I ran in here to get my phone, and on top of that im freaking out about Vic.

" uh huh, that's nice." mike responded, he obviously wasn't paying attention to me at all. 

I was just about to dial Vic's number into my phone, when I heard a loud crash.

I looked up to see Jaime standing in front of an xbox controller lying on the ground.

Mike was nearly pissing himself and Jaime was screaming about something.

my best guess is Jaime lost whatever game him and Mike were playing, and threw the controller on the ground.

I couldn't focuses with all this noise.

I stormed out of the room holding my phone up to my ear.

after a couple of rings it went right to voicemail.

"we're sorry, the person you are trying to reach is unavailable at the moment, please leave a message after the beep."

I sighed and hung up.

Vic's phone was off.

Great.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you guys think? comment and like!!!

the picture to the right is Skylar! c: