Chapter 4 Sobs Of Sadness

Hello lovelies!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was busy with school. but I just got out  Tuesday so ill be writing all summer long!! c: Iv also been working on a new story. Its a Jalex Fanfic. I already have one chapter done, but ill post it to the public when I have 5 done so you guys have a good amount to read until the next update. One last thing, do you guys like this story at all or do you think its like all the rest. please comment I love to read your guys feedback. c:

Oh and P.S I no the name of the chapter is dumb but I couldn't think of anything else. so if you do happen to think of a better title for this chapter comment down below! it would help a lot

------------------------------------------------------------------

***Cara's POV***

I stepped out of the shower, and wrapped myself in a fuzzy pink towel. I practically ran to my room and grabbed my phone. 

Not bothering to get dressed first, I quickly unlocked my phone to see if I got a message from my lover.

My face dropped. Not one call, text, or Voicemail. Nothing.

" But it said that he read my text at 7:30 AM!!" I yelled to myself.

I sent Vic the text earlier when I woke up around 7:00AM I ended up falling back asleep and waking up at 10:00AM. Time flies when you're sleeping!

I quickly shot him another text.

Hey Baby! you were probably still sleeping when I sent you that text before. so do you still wanna stop by my place today? Love you <3

I waited a good 30 minuets , but still no reply.

I was starting to get frustrated.

was he ignoring me? No he loves me too much to do that!

What if he's cheating on me!!!!

Ok calm down Cara you don't wanna turn into the Over Obsessive Girlfriend that you see all over Youtube now do you?

I turned to my kitten that was laying on my bed beside me.

" Do you think I'm over obsessive Ellie?"

She just cocked her head at me.

"Stupid cat.." I mumbled.

I decided to call him this time.

It went right to voicemail.

"we're sorry the person you are trying to reach is unavailable, please leave a message after the beep."

BEEEEEEEEP

"Hey Vickypoo its Cara, I texted you earlier, I wanted to no if you could hang today at my place, you know mess around little maybe. Anyways call me back after you get this. Mwah! Love you baby! Bye!"

I turned back over to Ellie.

"His phone is off shnucomes!" I pouted

She just replied with a simple meow.

"Yeah I no." I said petting her head "I no."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

***Mike's POV***

"I think iv had enough Xbox for today Hime-Time" I said while sliding my phone out of my pocket to check the time.

"Yeah me too." He said, as he got up from the couch and stretched.

"Damn its already 1:30PM! I'm starving!"

"I'm tired as fuck, man. im gunna go take a nap." Jaime announced as he headed out the door

"Alright, well I'm going to go grab some lunch. You want anything for when you wake up?"

"Nah, Ill grab something latter." He yelled from the stairs.

And with that I headed for the door. But quickly stopped.

Ill see if Tony and Vic wanna tag along.

I headed for the back lounge when I heard some quiet sobbing.

Door was open a crack, just enough so I could hear.

The quite sobbing got a little louder, and was almost full on crying.

I tried to make out who it was, but this crying I have never heard before. iv heard Vic cry many times, and Jaime. So that just leaves Tony, Iv never seen him show any kind of sad emotions. Hell, he barely even shows any emotion in general. His face is always blank and extremely hard to read.

I felt bad for just standing there and listening to him suffer, so I decided to go check it out.

I opened the door and saw an extremely upset Tony. He was curled up into a ball, hugging his knees.

"Maybe another one of his novelty Star Wars action figures broke again." I thought to myself.

I chuckled a little at the memory of him being heart broken for weeks over a piece of plastic. But he soon got over it when Vic bought him a new one off Amazon.

Oh Tony, what are we going to do with you.

But this sadness was different. He wasn't upset over some doll, There was pure pain and hurt written all over his face.

I made my way over to him and knelt beside the crying turtle.

I laid a hand on his shoulder. His whole body was shaking.

I guess he knew I was there or he would of flinched when I touched him.

"Tony...? You Alright bud?"

I expected him to flip shit and go off on me saying "if I was alright do you think I would be crying my eyes out right now?" or something of that sort. That's usually was Vic does.

But he was different, he just wrapped his arms around me and cried into my shirt.

"Shhhh its okay."  I mumbled into Tony's hair. Vic usually would scream at me for saying that. he hated it more than when I asked if he was ok. But Tony was so much more calm and accepted the comforting

"You wanna tell me whats the matter?" I don't think I good at making people feel better. Cause with that, Tony just cried harder.

I didn't no was else to say, so I just hugged him tighter and rubbed little circles into his back until he calmed down a bit.

After a while Tony finally spoke.

"M-m-mike?" Tony said with a shaky voice that was barely audible, he looked up to face me.

"mmhm?" I said, with my eyes closed and my head rested against the wall, Tony still in my arms.

"Thanks." He whispered.

"For what?" I questioned

"For being here for me." he said he quieter. 

------------------------------------------------------------

wooo! I hope you guys like this chapter!

Do you think Tony has feelings for mike now?

Comment and vote!!! c: