Meeting Him

Hey! It feels nice to write imagines again :D I hope this collection of imagines would be good. Don't want to let you guys down :( Welp, here it goes!

~ YOUR POV ~

"Oh my god, I can't take this anymore!" I slammed my hands down on the table filled with books, notes and a lamp all sided with a cup of coffee and the other cup empty.

This is too much for a person to handle! Why does the curriculum like to drown students in so much work and expect us to be totally okay if they taught us, "You should have 8-10 hours of sleep, it's the healthiest you can get." Fck that crp!

A lot of us are having a mental breakdown already, and being very grade-conscious, nothing's very relaxing in my life.

I decided to get out of my dorm and have a good, chilly afternoon walk. It would be good to take my mind off of things in the meantime.

I reached the park and walked around until I saw a young man beneath a tree. The blonde guy had his head on his arm which was on his left knee. Do you get it? Well, nevermind. He had his head down and seemed to be crying. Suddenly, he looked up on the opposite direction and jumped in the bushes.

What the hell was he thinking? Normal people don't do that...

I walked over to where he jumped in, but the slippery ground had me falling into the bushes with him.

"Woah! Oh sht!" I heard him exclaim.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so-" he put his hand on my mouth and interrupted my apology. I took a look of him clearly and I recognized his familiar features. That quiff, Irish accent from a while ago, blue eyes, oh my...

It was Niall Horan! It took me just a bush and a slippery ground to see one of my idols! I was crying in my room when I knew I would be missing the concert, yet here I am, in his arm (technically), his hand on my mouth. How good could this day get?!

Out of nowhere, heavy footsteps and ear-piercing screams came to existence. I glanced through the bush quickly and saw my fellow Directioners. Aw, sweet, but I didn't know they could be that scary...

Once he made sure that they were gone, he lifted me up and we got out of the bushes. He settled me on my feet and he went back under the tree.

"Hey, you don't seem alright. Do you want to talk?" I asked. Of course, it's Niall before my fangirling instinct.

"Well, I... Yeah, yeah sure. I just hope I'm not taking your time." I can give you all my time. It's you anyway, everything will be worth it just to be with you.

"No, no, it's okay. Now, tell me, please. Let's get ya outta your misery." I said in a funny way to lighten up the mood a little. He chuckled at me. I GOT NIALL HORAN TO CHUCKLE. I AM SO FULFILLED.

"Well, management told us something that set me off... And I just had to shout in frustration. Ya know what they said? They said that we aren't allowed to visit our families next week even if they already set the date for us to! The boys and I got mad, and I don't know. I had to get out to clear my mind. I hate them. I always have, but they made everything in my life today possible, so I think I can be patient..." He told me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen. Oh my poor baby...

"Oh, I'm really sorry. What do you plan to do?"

"I don't know. I just want to see my family." I feel so sad for him, well, I feel him too actually. My family was back at [Your Country] and I had to study here for a better future. I'm doing this to give them the best when I already have a job.

"Well, aren't you allowed to skype?"

"No, not really." That is plain bllsht! He doesn't deserve this! (They're probably allowed. Just... Let the imagine do its thing 😂)

"Why don't you come to my dorm and I'll let you use my laptop?" I blurted out. After a few seconds, my eyes widened and so does his.

"Really?!" He excitedly stood up and I verified.

"Yes, sure. I also have a family back at my country, and I kinda feel you. I just have to."

"Plus, you're a fan?" He asked cheekily and shyly. I blushed and nodded yes. Am I that readable?

"Well, come on then, let's call your parents!" I told him, grabbing his hand and leading him to my dorm. Man this is a dream come true!

AN:

This is a shtty imagine, I'm sorry.. It gets better 😅