Meeting the Guys (Pt. 1)

~ YOUR POV ~

"Princess."

"Baby."

"Hey, beautiful."

I heard Niall softly whisper in my ear, but it was too early!

I snuggled to him even more, and I heard him chuckle. There was no way he can get me out of this bed. I need sleep, I'm sleep-deprived!

"Princess, time to wake uuuup. We've got somewhere to go to." Niall tried again.

"Mhmm, go to sleep, Niall. You need it, you're more sleep-deprived than me." I muttered with my eyes closed. I felt him kiss my forehead in attempt to wake me up because he knew I would open my eyes and kiss him too. Well, that doesn't feel like the plan today because I was still sleeping, half-asleep, truthfully.

"Aw, come on babe. I'll make breakfast, make you come with me on tour, you name it! Can we please just go to this place? I want you to meet some people." He pleaded. I could already imagine his cute pouting face.

"Oh, alright. Who are these people anyway?" I asked while I open my eyes and untangle from him.

"It's a surprise, princess. You'll just have to see later!" He excitedly tells me while he gets out of bed, all smiles. I stretched on our bed first before getting out. Oh, t'was a perfect day for couch-potato-ing around.

"Come on, you get ready then I make breakfast! I'll get ready while you eat. Then I eat while you wait for me. Yeah, sounds like a plan. Love ya!" He hurriedly went out, hopping like a small child.

"What a goof." I chuckled to myself. I got ready like he told me so, and was met by food already on the table, and Niall smiling.

"Eat up, princess. I'll get ready!"

"Alright, go easy, babe." I kissed his nose and he did the same.

After fifteen minutes of eating and another ten minutes of waiting for Niall to get ready, we were all set.

I started getting up from the couch, and Niall's arm immediately snaked through my waist. It feels so dmn right. We headed to his car, and being the gentleman that he is, he opened the door for me.

"Why, thank you, my dear prince." I playfully told him.

"Anything for you, m'lady." He answered right back with a cheeky smile. He got in the car, started the engine, and drove off.

"Hey, this looks like the way to your studio..." I told him after recognizing the road.

"Yeah. Just go to sleep, baby. We're thirty minutes away from the place..." He softly responds. Where is he taking me?

I did what I was told and was shook awake by a grinning Niall.

"We're here now!" He excitedly exclaims. I look out the window and saw the building where their studio was located. Oh my gosh, he took me to meet the boys!

"No, oh my gosh, Niall." I put my seatbelt on again to secure myself.

"I ain't going anywhere."

"Aw, come on baby. Everyone's excited to meet you!" He frowned, taking my hand in his.

"What if they hate me? What if they think I'm not good enough for you? What if they think I was just using you? I wasn't prepared, Niall. I don't want to be those negative things I just said, and I don't want to lose you. But if they think like that about me, then I might lose you! I'm not prepared, Niall! I'm-"

"Perfect." (Quick AN: I was listening to Perfect when I wrote this part. Lol.) He smiled at me then continued, "The boys will really like you, (Y/N)! Look at yourself! You made me happier than anyone else could have. I've never felt safe, secured, genuinely happy, relaxed and many more because you were by my side. You won't lose me, you're perfect for me. The boys? Don't worry about them, they will absolutely love you! Just trust me on this, yeah? Come on princess..."

His words... I could listen to those all day... I hope the guys really like me, Niall's really important to me, but his bandmates' opinions matter to me too. If they think such is best for Niall, then I'll let him go. But I'm not saying I'll let go without a fight.

"I- uh..." I looked at him.

"Please?" He kissed my hand and smiled.

"Alright..." I hesitated, but for his sake, why not?

"Yes!" Niall pumped up his other fist in the air, making his shoulders dance to some kind of funky beat in rejoice. We went to their studio after another two rounds of hesitation, and now, we're here.