Awards Night

* You're an award-winning actress*
* During the AMAs 2015 *

N I A L L

I watched her get ready as I passed our room. I stopped and leaned by the doorframe, watching her intently as she put minimal make-up on, the simple woman she is. Her hair was curled at the ends and she had a silver dress with silver heels too. Her minimal make-up was just left as it is, knowing that her make-up stylist would do some other tricks to it as we got to the venue.

If only she was my girlfriend. But I hope after this night, she will be.

"Someone looks great." I stated, pocketing my hands, and making my towards her. She turned around and smiled at me. She raised a perfect eyebrow, and said, "Of course! I know this will be my third time to announce Artist of the Year award, but still, it excites me every time!"

She clasped her hands and held it on her chest then proceeded to hug me.

"I hope you win it again." She whispered against my ear.

"I hope so too, princess." I replied, hugging her tighter.

"Let's go!"

~~~

We arrived at the venue and stopped at the carpets to take a picture. She separated from us while I was with the boys. The paps continued to take our pictures, but I watched (Y/N), just to make sure she was alright. She was used to this, but I wasn't taking any chances.

"Guys, you remember the plan, right?" I anxiously asked the boys, flashing smiles as I do so.

"Plan? What plan?" Louis asked. I was about to lose my shit right then, but Liam nudged him playfully, signaling me that he was just joking.

"Relax, Niall. We rehearsed for this! Actually, we sang this so many times, so calm down." Harry said in an upbeat tone. I tried to collect myself, looking over to where (Y/N) was.

She was already making her way towards here, fetching the boys and I.

"Hey guys, I think we better head in now. It's getting a lil chilly, anyway." She said, rubbing her hands together then grinning at us.

She let the others to go first then went by my side, sliding her arm through the loop of mine.

"Shall we go, m'lady?" I asked jokingly. She giggled and tugged at me to walk faster.

As we entered the place, hundreds were already seated. I saw the other lads, and we walked over to where they were. (Y/N) said she was going to talk to Ariana first before she joins us. We had a few minutes left before the program starts.

"Guys, I know I'm getting annoying, but you remember everything right?" I fidgeted.

"Yes, Niall. Now sit down, here comes your lady." Louis winked.

I turned around and saw her flashing us a toothy grin. She sat beside me and crossed her legs. We talked about how excited she was for us. We were all hoping to receive the award.

~~~

After a lot of spectacular performances, including ours, the time came for the announcement. The time also came for me to do my plan.

Five minutes even before her call time, she already rushed to the backstage, not wanting to wait any longer. A few minutes later, Jennifer Lopez came out in a ravishing dress.

"Now, it's the time to announce the biggest winner of tonight's awards show. To do the honors of doing so, our special guest, who will be doing this for the third time, is an award-winning actress. She has snagged 4 Academy Awards and 2 Oscars for her outstanding talent. Ladies and gentlemen, let's all give it up for (Y/N) (Y/L/N)!"