Meeting the Guys (Pt. 2)

*Not proof-read* (im sorry)
*lacks inspiration* (im sorry again)

Y O U

"Hi guys! This is (Y/N)!" Niall introduced me to four grinning boys.

"So we finally meet the girl who Niall won't shut up about." Zayn said, grinning and rolling his eyes.

"With a beauty like her, I don't think no one can." Louis said with a smile then looked back at his phone. Niall gave him a look even if Louis didn't meet it.

"Guys, this took a lot of persuasion and speeches, so I hope you all get along. In the meantime, I'm gonna get us food. What do ya guys want?" He was going to leave me?!

"I'm guessing we would all have fries plus burgers." Harry said.

"But I'd have to drive and take out!" Niall complained. Eventually, he gave in, and left the five of us.

They all sat me on a chair, and they settled for the couch in front of it. They looked at me intently before Louis said, "Good morning, madame! We would like to have a quick interview with you, if that would be alright? These will be just two, don't worry." He said it in a joking tone, but I knew they were serious.

"Oh, yeah, sure. Hit me..." I said shyly.

"You guys mentioned that this took a lot of persuasion and speeches. Were you scared to meet us?" Harry asked. They're interrogating me to see if I was good for Niall.

"It meant just like how it was said. I was scared because I thought, if you didn't like me or don't approve of me, I believed I really wasn't. It would mean I'll have to let go of Niall because I know your opinions matter to him so much. I'm not saying I'll give up without fightinh... Going back, I wasn't prepared to make myself look at least presentable. He just looked so genuinely excited and happy, I had to give in for him."

They all nodded and looked pleased with my answer.

"If you didn't like something about Niall, will you change him?" Liam asked in a serious tone.

"Honestly, no because for me, it's management that's changing him. First off, there's absolutely nothing that I don't like about Niall. If ever there was, why would I change it? He looks happy being himself, that's something I wouldn't take away from him. I love Niall the way he's been when we first met. I watched him evolve into how he looked now, but it's his choice, and I'm happy for his choice. He's happy, I'm happy, what's there to change?" I said as if I was just telling them a story in the calmest manner.

Liam had a tear rolling on his cheek. The others looked happy, and Louis even clapped, the strange lad he is.

"I'm glad Niall found his princess. We're sorry for this, we just wanted what's best for our lil Irish lad, and I think you're best for him." Louis told me.

"Don't worry about us not liking you, love. We already do the moment Niall told us how in love he was with you. We just needed this verification." Zayn said, walking over to his place a while ago.

"I'm glad this all worked out well. I'm- I'm not ready to let go of Niall ever..." I looked down on my hands, which were on my lap. They all chuckled, and said things about, "I don't think he's ready too." Or some things like that.

"Hey guys, got your food!" Niall casually said, walking over to us with 6 paper bags. We all looked at each other, and sent Niall a knowing grin.

"What did I miss?" He asked with confused eyes. We all laughed at him while I walked over, helping him with the paper bags he carried.

"Not much, but I love you." I whispered.

AN:
Sorry if it's short 😭😭 I'm prayin' 2 d Lord, pls forgive me guys! 😭😭