Second "First Date"

Nicole's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my phone dinging. What freaking time is it? I roll over and look at the clock...5:00 am?? Whoever is texting me better have a good reason why they are texting me or we are going to have some issues. I look down at my phone and see it's Artemi texting me. It's more than ok if he texts at the butt crack of dawn.

A-Morning beautiful. Sorry I text early. Got early practice today.

N-It's fine Artemi. Good morning to you too!

A-I get out of practice at 12 pm today. I will pick you up for our second "first date at 1pm. So be ready.

N-Where are we going and what should I wear for the date?

A-It's a secret where we are going but wear some clothes you would exercise in.

N- Ok. See ya later Artemi. Can't wait for our date. Have fun at practice!

A-Bye beautiful. Can't wait either. I count down the minutes

In reality, I can totally wait for today's date. Exercising isn't quite my thing. I rather pretend that I exercise than actually doing it. I tried doing P90x, and about died. Everything hurt for a week afterward. But at least this will give me a reason to be with Artemi.

I went back to sleep and woke up a few hours later. I rolled over and saw it was 10:30 am. I better get up and get ready for our date. I hop in the shower where the warm water welcomes me like an old friend. I wash my hair with a sweet lemon scented shampoo. I shave my legs next so they are silky smooth. I hop out of the shower and dry myself and my hair off. I put on a pair of lavender and teal geometric print yoga leggings (that I normally reserve for anything but exercise), a lavender Nike sports bra, a teal tank top, and some matching Nike roshes. I put on some natural makeup on and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walk out the bathroom and walk into Chelsea and I's kitchen to get a quick breakfast and see that she is all dressed like she's going somewhere too.

"Where are you going wearing exercise clothes? Are you actually going to use those pants for exercising and not sitting on the couch drinking wine." Chelsea says sarcastically eyeing me up and down.

"Artemi asked me on a date this morning and told me to put on exercise clothes. Where are you going?" I ask Chelsea. She had natural makeup and her hair was its naturally curly self. She was wearing some high waisted denim shorts, a cream knit crop top, some tan fringe gladiator sandals, and had a brown floppy hat on. She looked adorable, but she always does.

"Teuvo is picking me up and we are having a picnic in the park." Chelsea says. All of sudden we hear a knock at the door and Chelsea opens it.

Artemi soon walks into the kitchen. He is wearing super tight black yoga leggings, a grey muscle shirt, and black Nike roshes. My eyes went straight to his bulge. Those pants were way to tight.

"See ya later Chelsea! Have fun today with Teuvo. Remember to use a rubber if you need it." I shout as Artemi and I walk out the door. We get into his car and we take off.

"You look pretty as always. " Artemi says taking my hand and kissing it softly. He is such a gentlemen.

"Thank you. Where are we going?" I say blushing from Artemi's cuteness.

As soon as you say that, he pulls up to place called "Om Shanti Yoga Studio" Looks like we are going to a yoga class. This will be interesting...When we walk into the studio we are instructed to take our shoes and socks. I notice we are the only ones in the room besides the teacher who looks like she has been living at a hippie commune since the 60's.

"Today we have a private partner yoga session. It is way to get us close and work together." Artemi says smiling from ear to ear. I want more than anything to get close to him but this isn't what I had in mind.

The yoga class starts with Artemi doing so simple stretches such as forward bends and touching your toes. Then he had me lifted up my his feet while I did a pose that I think is called bow. We did a pose that he had to help me lift my leg over my head. I had to help him do a pose where he had to bend all the way backwards. I have to admit it was pretty fun. Artemi and I kept laughing at the teacher at how weird he was. I wouldn't mind doing it again.

We leave the studio and we drive back to my apartment. I notice he has been really quiet the whole way home. Is he deep in thought or does he not want to see me again. We pull up to my apartment and we walk to the door.

"Artemi? Are you alright? It looks like something is bothering you?" I say bracing myself what possibly will be said.

"Nicole, you the prettiest woman I have ever laid eyes on. Your smile lights up a room, the way you kissed me the other night sent shockwaves through my entire body. It was magical. I can not see me with any other woman but you. I literally fell for you the moment I saw you at open practice. I know it has been a week, but I know you are a different type of girl. I was wondering will you be my girlfriend?" Artemi asks holding my hands in his. I can't believe this is happening

"Artemi, Da! I couldn't see myself with any other man. Just thinking of you gives me butterflies in my stomach. That kiss the other night gave me fireworks. I will gladly be your girlfriend!" I say and then Artemi's and I's lips crash onto each others.

His lips are so soft. I felt fireworks explode all over. I wonder if this is what true loves kiss feels like? He turns to leave and blows me a kiss and waves. He has me under his spell.

This has been the best day ever in my life besides the day I first laid eyes on him.

Please tell me what you think of this part!❤️