Hold On...I'm Coming

Nicole's POV:

"Come here baby, let me carry you across door like they do in movies." Artemi says seductively in my ear and throws me like a rag doll over his shoulder and carries me into our hotel room we had to get for the night in Chelyabinsk because we decided not to stay in Korkino after the whole debacle with his grandfather. As we go through the door way, he smacks my head on the door frame. Well, this marriage of to a rocky start.

"Watch where you are walking Artemi. That bloody hurt." I say and smack his tight, firm butt of his.

"Slap it more baby."Artemi says with a growl and throws me onto the bed. He straddles me and starts caressing my side and then starts kissing me tenderly. Then he attempts to unzip the back of my dress and struggles a bit. I thought hockey players should have more strength than that.

"Having issues there?" I say with a giggle and I reach behind my back and helped him unzip my dress. He finally unzips my dress and rips it off. He starts kissing me all over my body and when he gets too my matching lacy panties I'm wearing, he rips them off with his teeth.

"Where did you learn that baby?" I say seductively and Artemi looks up and just gives me a devious little grin.

"A boy never gives his secrets away. You ready baby?" Artemi says he gets in position.

"I never thought you would ask..." I wink and he inserts himself inside me. My eyes go wide and he notices it and abruptly stops

"Baby what's wrong? Did I hurt you. I will stop." He says with worry on his face

"It just took me by surprise, Keep going Artemi, I'll get used to it." I say and see him give me a little smirk. He inserted his hotdog back into my bun and started thrusting at a slow and steady pace.

"How does it feel baby?" He says while thrusting at a bit faster speed and starts sucking on my neck and I let out a giggle and squeal of complete delight.

"Amazing. Now faster lover boy, I'm getting bored with this slow speed." I say yanking his curly mop of hair and he gives me a wink and definitely brings the speed.

"Talk dirt-." He says to me in a really deep voice but gets abruptly by his phone that started playing some shitty Russian techno song. He looks at his phone and clicks it off.

"Who was that babe?" I say as he gets back into position

"Teuvo. Now where were we?" Artemi says and he thrusts faster and faster.

"I feel it coming.....I feel it coming." I sing and scream at the same time. All of a sudden Artemi collapses on the bed next to me.

"How was it?" He says and kisses my cheek softly. Then he straddles my back and starts rubbing my back gently.

"What are you doing babe?" I say as he still glides his hands gently up and down my back

"Can't I give my new wife a back massage?" He says

"I gues-" I was trying to say before I was rudely interrupted by phone that started ringing off the hook. I look at the phone and see that is Chelsea. Does she possibly know that Artemi and I eloped without telling her or Teuvo?

"Are you gonna answer it?" Artemi says getting off my back and rolls next to me and cuddles his head onto my chest.

"I guess. Hello?" I ask

"My water broke..." Chelsea says with panic in her voice

"Wait what....? I thought you were due in like another month?" I ask and I shoot Artemi a look

"Well, I guess not....Because Teuvo and I decided to take a trip to Finland for a week while it was a Hawks bye week and my water broke while we were having lunch in Helsinki. How long would it take you to get to Helsinki? " Chelsea asks while the panic rises in her voice.

"Well, Artemi and I are Chelyabinsk celebrating our wedding but, we can catch the next flight out of the city to Helsinki." I say to Chelsea quickly hoping she does not pick up on the fact I told her that I was getting married without her.

"Wait what? You got married?!?!" Chelsea screams into the other end of the phone.

"Chelsea! Use your indoor voice. All of Finland just found out Artemi and Nicole got married." Teuvo shouts in the background

"It's a funny store actually. I'll explain when we get to the hospital in Helsinki. Chelsea, Artemi and I will be on our way shortly. Hold on....We're coming." I say as I hang up quickly and start throwing all my stuff into my suitcase.

"Nicole, what is happening? Are you leaving me already?" Artemi says with the absolute saddest look on his face.

"Oh no Artemi. I am not leaving you, even after we are both gone, we will be together forever. Chelsea just called and said her water broke a month early while her and Teuvo went on vacation in Helsinki. We need to catch  the next flight to Helsinki." I say while zipping up my suitcase. Artemi puts his clothes back on and I pout.

"Please take your clothes back off. Go naked" I say and pout my bottom lip. He just laughs and shakes his head.

"Baby, we need to go to the airport. When we go to Helsinki, I'll not wear clothes for one day if it makes you happy." Artemi says as he quickly packs his stuff and we head out the door. We hail a cab and we speed off to the airport. Thankfully we find a flight that leaves for Finland in a hour.  We make it to our terminal and collapse into the seats.

"I'm so happy I married you. I was thinking, since we have still two weeks till I am to report back to practice since I'm injured, how about we go on an extended honeymoon?" Artemi says while stroking my hair

"I would love to but, that is really expensive. We have bills to pay. This short trip to Russia and now our short trip to Finland is expensive." I say and he just kisses my forehead

"Baby, it is our honeymoon. We are only having one of them, why not it be extravagant? You deserve the world and I am going to make sure you are spoiled in this marriage." He says nuzzling into my shoulder.

"If you insist babe." I say. I have to admit I do feel awful that he wants to spend lavishly on me but if he wants to do, I will not say anything.

"I love you sweetheart. I hope you enjoyed the wedding night." He says and gives me a wink

"It was the best I've ever had. I love you too. What do you think about having one of our own?" I say and Artemi gives me a confused look

"Do you mean baby?" He says and I nod. He gives me the biggest smile and nods

"I take that as a yes" I say and he nods and smiles. He then gives me a peck on the lips

All of a sudden you hear a thick Russian accent say "Flight 1991 to Helsinki-Vantaa airport is now boarding."

"I guess we can get started in the airplane bathroom." I say with a wink and I take him by the hand and we go to our seats. After takeoff...I lead Artemi to the bathroom and we officially became a part of the mile high club. This is a start of a wonderful marriage.

Finished with this chapter! Please comment and vote on this chapter! I love all the feedback you guys give me! Thank You! :)