Chapter V: April.

A few moments later, everyone left, leaving (Y/n) and Donatello behind. Her crying had (thankfully) went down to soft sniffles as she leaned into his hard chest. It took everything in Donnie's power to stop blushing.

(Y/n) sighed as she sat up straight, wiping at her red eyes. "Thank you Donnie.." She said as Donnie smiled.

"Your welcome, its the least i can do for you..." He said shyly, making (Y/n) smile at him.

She glanced behind him, seeing his many inventions and grew interested. Donnie smiled and chuckled, seeing what she was looking at. "Want to see some of my inventions?" He asked as (Y/n)'s eyes widened, blushing.

She shook her head quickly, flustered. "Oh n-no! I don't w-want to cause any damage..." (Y/n) said looking up at the mutant.

Don grinned. "It's alright! My brothers always destroy my inventions.." He said huffing slightly in annoyance at remembering a moment when that had happened.

"Besides, I doubt that a sweet girl like you would damage one of my inventions." He chuckled, as he stood up and turned around, walking to a crowded table with many inventions.

The table was overflowing with materials and inventions. Some were broken, their parts taken apart so that Donatello could find out what was wrong with that certain invention. A few were discarded, to be used for other inventions.

A few inventions were beeping, shaking, or making noises as if they were alive. That was the beauty of having these certain types of inventions.

(Y/n) crossed her legs as she put her hands in her lap, watching him. He walked around, grabbing certain inventions as he fixed certain problems.

His purple mask tails swished behind him as he moved around quickly.

She smiled and looked to her side, seeing something that caught her eye. There was a white lab coat that seemed to be discarded. There were grey, black, and... Greenish blue stains on the lab coat?

(Y/n) eyed the coat confused as she glanced back to Donatello who seemed to be in his own world.

She sighed and stood up, walking towards the chair. Hesitantly she grabbed the coat and turned it around, smiling.

The coat seemed only a few months only. Suddenly she spotted something in one of the coat pockets.

(Y/n) bit her lip and grabbed it, taking it out. It was a small piece of folded paper, with words scrawled on the front. It read 'To Donatello.'

(Y/n) glanced behind her hesitating. She didn't want to invade his personal items, but he wouldn't mind, right? The lab coat seemed discarded, along with the forgotten note.

She sighed and opened it slowly, wincing at the crinkles the note made. the note read.

'Hi Donnie! I got this lab coat for you, because I know that you just love those lab coats that the scientists on that show wear! Happy mutation day!

Sincerely
April O'niel'

(Y/n)'s eyes widened in shock. 'Who was this April?' She thought, as a weird feeling bubbled in her chest. It felt like... Jealously.

She let out an angry huff and stuffed the note back into the lab coats pocket, before swiftly putting on the lab coat. (Y/n) turned around and buttons up the lab coat slightly before walking to Donatello.

"Donnie?" She asked, tapping the tall mutants shoulder. "Whose April?" She asked innocently, as she rose an eyebrow.

Donnie stiffened and gulped. How had she found out about her!? He turned around and rubbed the back of his neck. "S-Shes just a friend..." He said a blush creeping to his face.

'Which is what she always will be with me...' He thought glumly as (Y/n) smiled and nodded.

"Okay... Oh! And is this yours? This lab coat is just amazing!" She said, a laugh escaping from his mouth.

Donnie's mood suddenly brightened with her laugh. It was something no one had really done with him - Not even April.

"Yes... It's mine, and it is amazing! I feel like a real scientist when I wear it!" He said proudly as (Y/n) smiled even wider.

"Well you are Donatello." She said winking at him slightly.

Donnie smiled at her before he sighed. "So, how did you know about A-" He started to explain before being cut off by yet another feminine voice.

"Donnie? Who is this?" Said someone as both Donatello and (Y/n) turned to face a familiar red head, with a confused look on her face.

(Y/n)'s chest seemed to tighten suddenly. She sighed and looked up at Donnie. "Let me guess... This is the famous April?" She whispered as Donnie sighed and nodded.

"I said, Donnie, Who. Is. This." The red-head almost growled as (Y/n) looked at her in shock, before growing angry. Who was she to growl at Donnie!? For all she knew that girl was trouble!

(Y/n) sighed as Donnie opened his mouth to speak. She didn't like this 'April' and knew that this teenage girl did not like her either.

~~~

Was this too short? I think it was.. Welp! You've met April! And you don't like her!

*whispers* I know that you girls don't like her, but don't worry, I hate her too!

So! The (h/c) haired girl versus the red haired girl! This will be good... *grabs popcorn and stuffs face*

That's all for now! See you in the next chapter!

BYE!!!

~Brianna

~~~

'And I will try... To fix you..'
~Coldplay