Chapter 10

-Cara-

I need to think of a plan on how I can save Paul. Ugh. Why do even Zayn and Harry have to broke the girl's heart.

I quickly called Tom for help. Whilst waiting for Tom to pick up. I looked at my side. Currently Zayn is driving while I'm in the passenger seat. At the back is Luke and Niall. I was shocked at first, you know when he asked us if he can drive for us and Luke just said yes immediately.

I was just looking at him. And when he looked back suddenly Tom on the other line answered my call so I look away.

"Cara?" He asks.

"Hey Tom. Can you do me a favor?" I ask seriously whilst looking at the road.

"Anything for you Cara. What is it?" He asks.

"Well can you locate Paul for me? Or at least the drug dealers. I need to find them as soon as possible" I replied.

"No problem. I'll send you the location once I found them"

I smiled knowing I can really trust Tom in this. I hung up and looked straight.

"Umm. So, where are we staying?" Zayn asks me.

"To be honest, i have no idea Zayn." I replied looking at him. His eyes met mine, and suddenly I felt uncomfortable so i instantly looked away. A moment of silence, until he broke it with another question.

"Do they still hurt?" He asked looking at my gun shots.

"They do. It's just the pain is so familiar and sometime I feel they don't hurt anymore." I answered honestly. He was just looking at me. "Eyes on the road Zayn. I know I'm beautiful but yeah eyes on the road" I said half serious half giggling. And so I heard him chuckling.

"Yeah. You are beautiful. No words can explain how beautiful you are" he said honestly, once again looking at me straight to my eyes.

-

I have no idea where we are. Until we found a small house out of nowhere so we decided to settle there.

It's a town house I think, no one is there and since we know how to unlock doors even without keys, we successfully opened and stayed for the night.

There are 3 rooms in the house. I shared rooms with Luke and Francis.

"Ehh. God damn house, no food!!" Niall cursed as he opened the cabinets in the kitchen.

I smirked before replaying. "I'll get groceries." I said taking the car keys from Luke. "I'll be fast don't worry Niall, I don't want your tummy to get mad at me" I said sarcastically.

"Ha-ha-ha very funny. Deep down I know your hungry too Cara" he pointed out. I smiled "Fine you win" I replied while rolling my eyes.

"Luke, Francis. I'll be back." I said looking at the both of them. They just nodded and mouthed 'Take Care'

I smiled before making my way out of the house. I walked to mg car when a familiar voice from my back spoke.

"Can I come?"

I looked back and saw Zayn smiling whilst standing with both of his hands on his pocket.

"Sure. Just be careful not to be caught Malik. Remember I'm not going to save you!" I said whilst I go inside the car.

When he got in he replied "Oh Cara. I bet you don't want me to get hurt"

I rolled my eyes whilst I start the engine. "Oh please Zayn. You don't know how much I want to kill you right now" I said smiling and so i heard him laugh a bit.

"You look good when you smile. You should smile more often" He said as he adored my smile, and my smile grew even bigger.

-

"Emm. So what does Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall like?" I ask him. We are currently in a 24/7 grocery store luckily we found one since it's a little late already.

"Leave the food to me. Just get what you need and what Francis and Luke wants" He suggested. I just nodded and looked for some food.

Until I noticed.. I thought we were the only ones currently inside this store. I guess not....