Chapter 6

"Luke"

That is the last word I could remember that escape my mouth. I woke up with a pain on my full body. Though I was sleeping on a comfortable soft bed.

I stood up stretching my arms. I looked at myself on the mirror, my lips were wounded because the guy hit me. Wait, didn't I asked Tom to bring me where Francis is? Then what is Luke doing here?

Okay, you might me thinking who the hell is Luke. To make things clear, I'm gonna tell you everything.

You see, Luke, Francis and I were childhood best friends. Everyone in CAPTAIN knows that. Francis was the best agent making him the 1st. Following Luke was 2nd and I being the 3rd. We were called The Trio when were kids. Well unfortunately we all grow up and things change. Now that the three of us are old enough me being 18 them 19 year old agents. We are already aloud to be single agents. When you are under 17 you aren't aloud to be a single agent, you'd be in a group for sure. That's why we are called The Trio.

Luke was on a mission last month. I didn't know why he's still here. Though I might ask him later. What happen between Francis, Luke and I was horrible. It happen between one of our missions. When we were 17. Francus left me and Luke in a building were there is a bomb planted because he was scared the three of us will die because he had no faith that Luke could disarm the bomb.He said it was better if one survives rather than us 3 going down, damn Francis was a coward. The good news is, Luke find a way to stop the bomb. Which makes the two of us harmless that day. I was too mad to Francis that I wanted to beat him in everything. But I can't I'm just a girl.

Back to reality. I noticed I was wearing a different clothes now. Though I was still wearing a leather pants, but I was now wearing a grey tee. Yeah, Maybe Luke changed my clothes earlier. I'm really comfortable with Luke especially, I mean his been with me for like 18 years already. He saw me naked and I too with him and Francis. Well that was when were 15! We were young I guess? Err.

I went to the bathroom that was inside the room. I saw a toothbrush that has a note in it. "Don't worry it's clean love - Luke xx"

I smiled before brushing my teeth and cleaning my face with running water.

After I'm done, I opened the door slowly not making any noise. I was walking slowly to the kitchen, peeking seeing them all right there. Francis, Luke and the lads were all there eating.

"So we're hiding here for how long?" I heard someone asked. If I wasn't mistaken that was Louis

"Boss said you'll be hiding here until Cara finally finds Paul. Well that's all he said" Francis replied

"What if she doesn't finds him?" Niall asked.

I wonder who would answer. I peek again seeing Luke was just quite. Got you. He haven't told anyone of me being here. "She will. I know Cara. She is a very brave girl" Luke replied proudly

"How exactly do you know her?" I believe that man is Zayn.

"Pretty boy, I've known her since we were young. I might even know her better that she knows herself" Luke said smoothly yet proudly. Which is exactly true.

"Fine. You freaking win mate" Zayn said raising his hands in surrender. I heard them all laughed.

"Please. Cara is such a weak girl. She can't even kill a person." I heard Francis said. "That's why she can't beat me and still remains 3rd" Francis said proudly which made me angry inside and out. "You see she can't even beat Luke here. That poor little weak girl" He laughed sarcastically as if he knows I'm here. That's it. He crossed the fucking line fellas!!