Chapter 3

-Cara-

After eating well I decided to go back to my room, but I think the lads are still staying downstairs. You'd probably think what kind of Agent I am if I always sleep? Nonsense right? Well. That's how I do my work properly.

Okay. Sleeping time.

----

I woke up at 2:00AM because I felt nature was calling me. I went straight to the bathroom that is inside the room I did what people do normally of course. I went out quietly straight to my bed when I notice why are there many people and cars outside the gate? Why can I see? Simply because the curtains wasn't dark so I could still see outside. I picked and saw there are about 10 guy with guns and 3 cars! What the fuck?!

I move quickly but smoothly worrying that they might notice me from upstairs. I took the two barsony and put each on my thigh. I took two of my Pistol guns and slid them on the barsony. I have bullets on my pocket so that would be fine. Remembering that I'm wearing a tee, and it's white. They would notice me even though I hide. So I put on my Agent Uniform. That is Black leather Jacket since I'm already wearing the pants.

I put on my boots and slid my dagger in, securing I won't hurt myself. I opened my door quietly. When I successfully out I closed the door behind me. "Thank god she's awake!" Someone yelled silently on the other side of the hallway. I saw the boys were standing up and walking near me wearing their PJs. "What?" I asked

"They were here 15 minutes ago. We wanted to wake you up but no one is willing to go inside your room" Zayn said. Finally he talked.

"Those are the fucking drug dealers?!" I whispered angrily.

"Uh huh" They all said.

Face palm everybody. "Argh. Where's Paul?" I asked them. "Paul isn't staying here with us. That's why you're here.." Liam said

"Oh. Stay here" I commanded and they just nodded. I took my gun out and I saw their faces were shocked. "What? Can't a girl have her own gun for protection?" I asked them. They were just looking at me so I decided to head down stairs. I walked slowly to the window peeking at them. They were talking. I turned around seeing the boys beside. "Didn't I said to stay upstairs?" I asked them.

"Umm. We are scared. Yeah. Umm. Yes we are" Harry said panicking. 

"Just please stay in one place. They'll notice is with your fucking shadows stupid" I said angrily. They just nodded in return.

I walked slowly to the other sliding window they have. I opened the window slowly pointing my gun to one of the guys. I close my left eye waiting for the right time to pull the trigger. I was about to pull it when they all walked back to their cars. What?

I watched them as they started their cars and drive away from the house. When I can no longer see them. I walked to the boys.

"You can go back upstairs now. They left" I commanded. They all nodded before running upstairs, except for one who is just walking. Zayn again, the mysterious one.

I rolled my eyes before going to the kitchen. I didn't bother switching on the lights because it might not be safe yet, since there are lights outside that are peeking thru the windows I have enough light to see, I put my gun on the counter top. I took some jar of water and a glass on the fridge. I took a stool so I could sit down, I leaned my elbow on the counter top while pouring some water on the glass. I was drinking when I heard someone cleared his throat. He in front of me, meaning he was in the other side of the counter top. He took a stool so he could sat down like me.

I stopped drinking and looked at him weirdly. "Didn't I told you to go upstairs already?" I asked him

"Umm. Yeah. Well, I was wondering why are you gonna stay here?" He asked me.

I sigh before answering "Doing my job remember?" I said while playing with my gun.

"Right. Umm. About what I said earlier. I'm sorry about that" he said shyly

"Nah. Don't be. I should be the one saying that. Oh well, I'm sorry for punching you" I said casually, though it might not sound sincere.

"I'd say, you punch me really hard" He giggled.

I laughed a bit of what he just said. We stayed quite for a while before he spoke.

"So umm, how did you become an agent? And why are you the one who is protecting us? I mean, why a girl?" He asked me curiously.

"Let's talk about that tomorrow. For now go upstairs and sleep"

He just nodded and stood up. "Thank you for doing this, Cara. Good night." He said as he disappears in the dark.