Chapter 5

-Cara-

"Paul needs you?" I asked them sarcastically. I laughed "O please, you can't even do a thing to save him. Since the both of you started everything" I said pointing at Zayn and Harry

"What happen to you Cara?" Zayn asked. I laughed bitterly.

"Let's just say, a minute ago you all told me you don't want me to protect and save your fucking lives, so now I don't care about ya'll. Fine come with me since Francis will be there for you. Just remember no matter what happens, I won't make an effort to save your arse. Since you aren't my mission anymore."

With that I left them with their mouths hanging because of shock. I smirk while walking outside the building meeting the private plane on the grounds of CAPTAIN.

I hop in the plane taking my sit while taking a vodka on the cabinet near my sit. I took a glass and pour some vodka. I watch as one by one they hop in the plane. They all took their sits and no one even dares to sit with me except the mysterious one. Zayn.

"What do you think are you doing?" He asked me

"I'm drinking, can't you see?" I answered sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes. Taking the glass off my hand. "What do think you're doing?"

"Taking the glass off your hand. Can't you see?" He answered using the same tone I used.

"What the hell?" I said standing up causing him to stand up.

"What's happening here?" Francis asked "Cara will you just drop it?" Francis told me

"Oh yeah. Go on Francis! Act like you know everything!" I yelled.

"Guys please sit down and put on your seatbelt. Were about to take off"

Said the pilot who I don't know who the hell he is. I sat down in one of the sits with Zayn beside me and Francis on the other. Fuck this life.

We waited for the pilot's signal so we could remove our seatbelt. After a few minutes the sign went off saying we could already take off our seatbelt.

I immediately took of my seatbelt, and walked to the bathroom closing it and leaning my back on it. I breath heavily as I looked at myself on the small mirror inside this small box that is called a bathroom inside the plane.

"Damn Cara are you crazy?" I asked myself through the mirror. I breathe heavily. Before brushing my hands through my hair to make it a mess which still looks good on me.

"Just relax." I whispered before opening the door. I saw Zayn leaning on something that is in front of the bathroom. Which made me shock.

"We" he pointed me then to him "Need to talk really" He pointed out pushing me back to the bathroom with him entering. I saw him lock the door before holding both of my wrist tightly causing me to lean on the small sink because of the small space. Only inches is separating my body from his.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"We need to talk" he said seriously.

"Talk" I demanded.

"Watch your words love. You don't know me" He threatened, wait he just what? He just threatened me?

"O do you expect me to get scared now? Ohoo. I am so not Zayn. " I declared while pushing him so he could lean on the door giving our bodies more space apart.

"You know, I'm well known for being the bad boy of the band. Perhaps you haven't seen that side of me." He again threatened me.

I raised my eyebrow "Nothing can scare me Zayn." I paused pulling out quickly one of my daggers and pointing it on his stomach. I saw him clench his jaw looking down at the dagger that is pointed to his stomach "You see one move you die. I'd say you haven't seen this side of me. And you wouldn't want to" I said threatening him, surely he would be scared.