Chapter 9

-Cara-

I waited for them to run to the fire exit before making my move. Clear. I took a pin from my hair unlocking the other room a little far away from our room. I did this before and I couldn't possibly fail.

I heard a *click* sound which means I was successful. I quickly opened the door and locked it when I got in. It was an unused room. I went straightly to the balcony to look for them. They arrived the car safely. When I saw someone was about to shoot Francis who was guarding I point my gun and successfully killed the guy. Francis was shocked at first but then he looked up to where the gun sound came from and he saw me gestured thank you. I told him they should go and they shouldn't wait for me. It was late when he nodded and I saw the lads were fighting if they have to leave me or not. I closed my eyes before I saw them leaving the hotel.

I was shock when I felt the familiar pain when you were hit by a gun. I saw my right arm bleeding because there is someone on the balcony of our room who shoot me. "Fuck" I whispered. I climb out of the balcony as I saw a little amount of space where I can use for balance. I slowly walked as I tried my best to lean on the wall so it would be hard for them to shoot me. I reached the other balcony and climb in. Fuck this life. I quickly climb out of the balcony again and did the same thing as a branch of a tree was very near from me. Before the man could shoot me I did the crazies thing I could possibly do and I jumped! Meaning he missed shooting me.

I jumped and hold on to the branches. I reached for another branch before they could shoot me again. But it was too late they hit me in my right leg. Causing me to let go and fall from the hard grass. Feeling all my bones were cracking into pieces.

As hard as it looks like I manage to stand and run to the parking lot and tried my best to shoot their car tires. I shoot 2 tires on the other one and 3 tires in the other car. I ran out of the hotel as quickly as possible with my hit arm and leg. They were still shooting me. It was slowing me down because of the pain I'm feeling plus I feel all my bones were cracked. When I saw a motor bike near by with it's owner talking to a phone facing his back to me. I saw him holding his key. This is my chance. As I went near him I took his key from his hand. "Hey!" He yelled but I ignored him and rode his bike and started it and drove as fast as I could.

I'm pretty sure lots of blood were already lost in my body. I felt a vibration from my pocket And I quickly took it but still I have a gun in my left hand and my right hand taking the phone. I answered it whilst looking at the rear mirror if they were possibly following me.

"Where are you?!" Luke yelled as I hear wind noises from his phone.

"I don't fucking know. I've been hit. I lost lots of blood. Stop over for a while and help me!" I yelled

"We will I'll call signal Francis for a stop over near by. Cara, take care. I love you" He whispered.

"I won't die Luke. Hopefully. I love you too" I whispered back. He was like my brother so no worries about those I love you's

After about 10 minutes of drive that I kept on looking on my back and still no sign of them. I'm feeling dizzy because of the blood I lost and for the pain I'm feeling. But somehow I felt no pain no more, maybe because the fact I've been shot for lots of times and my body just got numb.

Until I finally saw one Red and Black Ford Fiesta cars who was signaling a hazard one. I heard a honk from both of the cars. Luke's car was in front and Francis was at the back. I passed their both cars as I stopped in front of Luke's car and before I knew it I was about to fall from the ground but a pair of arms catch me.

Then everything went black.

~~~

I woke up seeing a plane boring white ceiling. I sat down quickly making me squealed in pain. "Ahh!" I yelled.

"Cara!" Luke yelled beside me.

"Luke. Where are they? What what happen?" I replied ignoring the pain I was feeling.

"You're hit. We brought you to the hospital right after you passed out. Good thing I ran towards you before you fall from the ground. They're outside. They said they couldn't bare seeing you in this situation knowing it's their fault" He explained sincerely. "Those guys out there are worried for you Cara. You don't have to do this. You risked your life for them for how many times already." He said before the doors suddenly open.

Revealing all the boys with Francis. They were shock at first but I ignored them. "We heard you talking so we decided to come in" Harry whispered.

"As you were saying" I said snapping Luke back.

"As I was saying, you don't have to do this for them. Francis and I are both here." Luke explained whilst the boys sat down on the couches.

"Luke, how many times do I have to tell you? They're not my mission!" I yelled controlling my voice. "They were my old mission" I said pointing at them. "The first ever mission that I was told to stop. I am not here to protect them! You don't have the right to tell me to stop. I have my own decision" I yelled again. But this time I fixed my position as I stood up before screaming in pain.

"Megan just go back to bed" Francis commanded.

"No" I said dryly looking down trying to be strong. Trying to hide the pain I'm feeling right now because I need to. I need to look strong.

"You think your strong now? Megan we both know being hit by a gun is painful. You don't have to be strong now the we all know you've been hiding the pain" Francis said as he took my left hand. "I've been hard to you I know. I know I've been asshole for leaving the both of you that time. I know and I am sorry. I know it's all my fault why you've change." He paused as a tear fell from my eyes. He pulled me slightly as he held my cheek softly. "I know you've change yourself because of me. And I'm sorry for that. I really am." Francis said sweetly. "I know I've been such a dick" he said before pulling me into a light embrace.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Can we start over again and just finish this god damn mission." He teased making me and Luke laugh. I signaled Luke so he could join the hug as we group hug each other. "I'm happy everything would be back to normal" I whispered assuring only they could here. "Trio, shall we finish this mission?" I asked

"Of course. We shall do best" Luke replied

"And we should never fail" Francis added.

"Have we ever fail?" I said making us laugh.

"That's the point. We never fail" Luke said making us all smile.

~~~

After the moment we had, we quickly leave the hospital. We rode our cars and start driving north.

"So, you forgive him already?" Luke asked me while he drives.

"I don't know. Still not sure if he's telling the truth" I said, confusion all over my voice.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking at me then to the road. While Niall and Zayn were both just listening.

"I have trust issues when it come to that guy" I said.

"Well from what we can see I guess you really have a big problem with him back then huh?" Niall asks.

"Yeah. A really long story" I replied. "Ugh. But he's right. We have to finish this god damn mission." I said looking at Luke

I don't know where we're going. I just know one thing for sure is. This mission ain't that easy as I thought it would be.

----

Author's

Okay. First of all, I'm really sorry for this super late update guys. Really really sorry. But here's the next chapter, i'll try to update maybe once a week since it's our examinations. Sooooo! After that I'll have more ideas. :) love lots xoxo (sorry for typo's in a hurry when I was typing this one)