Chapter 14

-Cara-

I woke up in a dark room. A old room to be exact. My arms are lifted and tied into a metal. "Shit" now why am I so lucky to be always in a room. There is a metal table on my side, seeing all my gadgets.

Everything except my contact lens and my ear piece. Since they can't remove it only I can. "Cara? Where are you?" I heard my dad's voice on my earpiece

"Dad? I don't know. I'm going to find out don't worry" I whispered. "I'm going to deactivate everything okay? Wish me luck" i didn't wait for his reply. I deactivated my lenses and my ear peace with the use of voice recognition. This is my mission, i won't let them take this away from me again.

If something happens to me, i don't need them to come and get me, I don't need them to rescue me. I can do this on my own. I'm stronger than they think I am. Selfish. I know. They made me like this. Who? One direction. They made me believe that I was weak, that I couldn't protect them. I was ready to risk my life for them!

I heard the metal door opened. I look at it immediately. A guy walk in holding some tools? Wait what?

"So it's true. Cara of CAPTAIN is pretty." He smirked looking at me.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow. "You know me?"

He put the tools on the table one by one. "Of course. Who wouldn't know you? You are all over the news. The girl who's protecting One Direction." He said looking at me. Then he smiled, that's when I notice he's cute.. I'm a girl too I have fucking eyes of course i can see his beauty.

"Have we met before?" I ask eyeing him.

He smiles "Maybe." he walks closely to me. "When he comes in here, don't try to be aggressive. I'll let you out of here. Just go with the flow" he whispered making sure when someone comes in they wouldn't hear what he's talking about.

"How can I make sure your telling the truth?" i whispered back. I heard him chuckle.

"Oh honey. I'm your only way out" he says as he smirks at me.

Before I can even answer back. He gave me a knife on my tied hands. "Cover it" he demand. I did what he said. I slid it in my jacket.

We heard the door unlocked. So he backed away slowly as group of men enters the room. About 10 of them and 1 is the leader. He walked near me. "Well well well." He smirks at me. He held my chin so he can look at me closely. I shoved his hand away, only making his hand tight on my cheeks.

"Don't get aggressive on my girl. Or I'll kill you earlier than you think"

I wasn't scared. I've been through worst. I looked at the guy a while ago and he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at the other guys. Got some tension there I think.

He let go of my cheeks and I'm pretty sure he leave a mark. "Damn. Why do you even need to hold me? I don't like to be hold with your filthy hands bitch" I said making sure I would slightly make him mad.

With that I received a punch in my stomach. "Ahhh!" I yelp in pain. "Shit" I whispered.

He starts to walk on the table and look for something he can use on me. I looked at the guy and he gave me my cue to start cutting the rope. "Don't get to harsh on her. We aren't allowed to hurt her yet" he told him.

" I don't give a fuck about her. I'm gonna fucking hurt her when I want to!" he screamed.

He gave me time to simply cut the rope. He walk toward me with a knife on his hand. He raises his hand. "I'm gonna fucking kill you.. You ahhhh!!" He screamed. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain when I heard a thug sound near me.

"You son of a bitch!" He screamed. The guy threw a knife on his hand making his hand stuck on wood wall. I finish cutting my rope when the men starts to attack him. I punch the guy who wants to kill me first. I gave him 5 punches on his face making him sleep.

I then helped the guy. "What's your name?" I shout while punching and kicking the men.

"Why would I tell you?!" He shouts back. I smile. The man took me by surprise when he kick me in my back. I yelp and landed on the floor. "Ugh. Fuck." I stood up and gave him a strong punch on his face making his face bleed.

After minutes of punching and kicking. I heard some men outside the metal door knocking and shouting. "Shit. Let's get out of here. Come follow me!" He said. I quickly did while some men where following us. There was a secret passage. A underground way, so we can get out.

"What's your name?! I need to know so I can trust you!" I shout while we run.

"You don't need to. You'll meet me again soon!" He shouts. He unlock the gate. "Get in" i run inside and heard that he locked me in. "I'll cover for you. Hurry up. Straight ahed and you'll be in the streets. Go cara. Be safe!" He threw me my key shaper and two gun. My guns. I catch it.

"Thank you" I smile.

He return it back. "Go. I'll cover for you" he winks and starts to run the other way. I run and run forward. He was right. I got out. I can't believe it. I searched into my pockets and saw that I still have my extra bullets. O well I think they didn't remove everything after all. I looked into my boots I still have my knife. But then I saw a paper.
Written on it was "You're not at home Cara. Be safe. I was the one who took your guns and gadgets just so they would see you were clean. I didn't remove everything tho."

The only problem is I'm not in London.

"Where the fuck am I?"