Chapter 4-Day out

(Picture above is Winter in wolf form)

Winter's POV
After explaining everything Issac and Annalise just stare at us. My ears droop and my tail stops waging.

"Well....that was unexpected." Was all Issac could say.

"So your not freaked out?" I ask.

"No, just shocked." Annalise says. "But come on we need to get you warmer clothes." She adds as she takes my hand and drags me up the stairs.

"So you found the same wolf as yesterday and thought it was a good idea to bring her to the city when she is still a wolf." Issac says. I look at him and say nothing.

"Well she looked sad I had to do something." I say. Issac face palms.

"Teddy you have a big heart even with stuff outside the human species." Issac says. I just shrug.

Issac just rolls his eyes and turns on the TV showing news. As Issac switches channels I wait for Winter and Annalise.

Winter's POV
"OK so sweater and beanie are a must. So let's see what I can do." Annalise says as she looks through some clothes.

Teddy's POV
After a while the girls came down. I see Winter is in blue jeans, black boots, a hot pink sweater, and a black beanie.

"Well how does she look?" Annalise asks.

"Great Anna. Nice work." I say.

"So how long is she here for?" Annalise asks.

I look over at Winter for her to answer. "I guess let's go show Winter what a city is." Issac says as he gets my car keys and throws them at me.

"Alright let's go." I say as I get Winter's hand and we go to my car. We head out to time square and I park. "So Winter this is the heart of New York city." I say.

Winter looks around and I see her eyes sparkling as the lights reflect off of them.

"Come on let's go!" Annalise yells as she grabs Winter's hand and leads her in a store.

Winter's POV
I get in a place called a 'store' it's filled with bright lights and music. Annalise walks over to a clothing section and starts to look through it.

I see Teddy and Issac come in and I go behind Teddy. "It's loud in here." I say.

"That's how it is in a city, Winter." Teddy says. "Oh." Was all I could say.

After Annalise got her clothes we when to something called a 'gift shop'. My guess there is a bunch if presents there. But I doubt it.

I look over to the 'comic books' and I see posters of wolves and forests. I open one and see a wolf and a fox fighting. I flip through the pages and see a wolf bite off flesh. I close it because of the gory pictures.

"Winter I found you. What are you looking at?" I turn around and see Teddy.

"I found out you humans put wolves as enemies." I say.

"Well in comic books and books yeah sometimes but that's just fiction." Teddy says.

"What's fiction?" I ask.

"Um, made up, fake." Terry explains. I just nod. "Wow, you really don't know anything." He says.

"Well I live in a forest what do you expect?" I say. Teddy shrugs.

"Come on. It's getting late when do you need to go home?" Teddy asks.

"Um, by night." I say.

"Well it's almost night so let's go." Teddy says. I nod.

We go and fine Annalise and Issac and we go back to the car and Teddy drives us to the forest.

I get out of the car and Teddy does the same.

"Well this is my stop. Thank you Teddy for a great time in the city." I say.

"No problem. We could do this again of you want." Teddy says.

"That would be great. When?" I say.

"Um, Friday?" He asks.

"Yeah, Friday's good. See you soon." I say.

"Bye Winter!" Annalise yells from inside the car.

"Bye!" I yell back.

"See soon Winter!" Issac yells.

"Bye!" I say as I look back at Teddy.

"So see ya Friday." Teddy says.

"Yeah, see ya." I say and with that I changed back to wolf form and ran back to the forest.