What is love?

It was the end of semester! No more school! Summer holidays! The whole pack of 8 buddies were walking out from the school gate making fun again of the Bullies that were just there fighting with the kids around!

"So! Today was the last day I guess! I'm gonna miss these days!" Josh said!
"Naah! I'm gonna be free finally! Plus who's got time for this crap dude!" Said Nathan!
"Yeah! We don't mind it being said by you! You sleepy head!"
"Woah woah! At least I just sleep during the lecture! I don't throw papers and notes on the teacher!"
"Haha! Don't remind me of that! And that jerk thought Sarah threw it! Like I finally proved it that that so called teacher is a man completely full of shit!"
"Well I ship you for that!"
"You better"

It was their French teacher who Nathan had a bet with Sarah and Josh that he'll prove that he is a complete jerk and not as innocent as he acts! And so he threw a note over him with Sarah's name over it! And so he called out Sarah in his office and first peaked humbly and then started flirting! Sarah knew how to react over it so she warned him to stay in his limits or she would punch him in the face! And so that teacher let her go!

"Haha I finally won't have to see that bastard again now!"
"I know right! I mean who even care! At least I won't the bet!"
"Yeah! Very well! You won the bet by dragging me into that bullshit!"
"It doesn't matter I chose you because I know you won't let that person come close to you! And that's what matters!"
"You're lucky I didn't called out your name! Or you would have been doomed!"
"Haha! After all you love me!"
"What the... First let me tell you one thing! There is no such thing as love! Its only attraction! And second of all I hate you!"
"Well that's the other way of saying I love you!"

They were in the middle of this conversation when Adam interrupted!

"You're wrong! Attraction and love are two different things! Attraction is when you're attracted by someone you're not used to of! And you feel like doing everything for them! But as the time passes... Attraction fades! That's where the difference starts! Love is when you are not attracted by a person by their looks but when you're attracted by a person by their inner self! And it grows stronger day by day!"

She gave him a cheeky smile!

"Are you in love?"
"I didn't said that!"
"Then shut up, because I'm not interested!"
"You'll be once! And then these words will come round in your mind!"
"We'll see about that!"

Kate was obviously there! And was listening to all of this! And was shocked a bit! Adam was more like a wallflower! He doesn't speak much in front of Nathan Sarah grace and others! The people he talks most to were Lisa and josh! He doesn't talk much to Kate as well as they only fight when they talk! So she was in a sort of surprise that he spoke such bluntly in front of her just to discuss his point?

IN HER DAIRY!

I was shocked! Adam spoke amazingly! But why was his views such different from his personality and behavior? Or is he taking philosophy classes! Haha! Just kidding! Is he in love with someone? Does he really know that feeling? He is right attraction and love are two different things! But am I in live with Jason? Do I really love him? Or is it just attraction? Ugh! That person confused me! Why is it like that whenever he speaks he puts me in some sort of misconception and confusion?
I don't know what it is with Jason but whatsoever it is! I'll try it out!

I just want him anyway!