An unsuccessful attempt!

"Kate! Wakeup! Its already two!"
Her mother came in her room when she found no clue of her waking up!
"Wakeup sweety!"
She moved closer to her! She was in a sound sleep!
"Katy?"
She said patting her on her head!
"Woah! She is having temperature!"
She looked in the side table for a thermometer! And when she closed the drawer she saw a bottle of something that was half hidden as it was under the bed! She picked it up and saw they were sleeping pills! And was half empty!

"Oh my God! What has she done?"

She immediately went out and called an ambulance!

IN THE HOSPITAL!

She messaged all of her friends and one by one they all came!

"Why did she do it? Does anyone know about it?"
"No we don't! Kate was not interested in talking to is during the last days! She had her own plans! She don't usually discuss things with us! Its mostly Grace whom she is close with the most!" Josh said!

She sat on the chair alone with her head in her hands! Grace was seeing all of it but she decided not to tell anything to anyone as Kate will surely mind it!

The doctor came out!

"She is fine but she needs rest! We have given her injections so that she may sleep calmly! Once she wakes up you can take her home but make sure to keep her away from all sort of depression and stress!"
"Yes! Thank you so much doctor!"

Mrs smith went inside while grace stood there watching everyone gossip! When suddenly Adam came behind her!

It was because of Jason wasn't it?"
She looked back a bit shocked!
"Yeah!"
"What happened can you tell? If you don't mind!"
"Why would I mind!"

She told everything to him! He was astonished to hear that a girl taking about not having any interest in love a few days ago kissed a jerk!

"He don't love her right?"
"I don't know! But she do! She told me that once!"
"He will hurt her in the end!"
"That's what I tried to tell her but she said I am jealous!"
"I am glad Kate came to know the real Jason!"
"Yeah me too! Adam she needs you now! This is your chance to win her!"
"I don't wanna win her! I just want her to come and tell Mr that she needs me!"
"She doesn't know that you love her! How will she think about you then?"
"She will once! And then I'll make it eternal!"
"Good luck then!"
"Hmm"

The next day! Kate got discharged with some written prescription that the doctor gave! And was only told to rest at least fro a day!

So her mother gave her the required medication and she slept as she was completely dizzy already and didn't know what had happened to her!