Not the right guy!

"Can I talk to you?" Kate messaged Adam!
"Yeah"
"I know that you did it so just tell me straight! How many other people know about this and think that we are dating?"
"What are you talking about?"
"What do you mean what am I talking about? Don't act okay!"
"What do you mean don't act? I am not pretending or anything? What rumor? And who the hell said that we are dating?"
"Who would except for you"
"Hey! Stop blaming me! And I didn't spread any of those rumors that you're talking about! Have you seen yourself? Like why the hell would I date you! You're not my type!"
"Haha! As if I care! Everybody says that! By the way before you say that I'm not your type! Let me tell you one thing! That I am already in love with someone else! And that you got no chance! Duh!"
"HAHAHA! In love with that 'Jason?'
He's a jerk!"
"Yeah! You're saying so because you're jealous!"
"Why would I be jealous? That the problem with you! You fall on love with people so quickly and not even let your previous wounds heal!"
"Why do you care? That's my problem! It's none of your business!"
"Fine then do what ever you want! But let me tell you that he's a jerk and he will only hurt you in the end! And the person that you'll be needing in the end will be me!"

She looked at that msg and was shocked! "Is he in love with me?"
She wondered! "Nah! I must be taking him wrong!"

She didn't reply!