The other side of Adam!

It was the first day of the summer vocations and everyone was free from a burden formerly known as High school!

"Guys let's hangout sometime? I'm ridiculously bored!" Nathan texted in the group
"Dude its the first day of vocations? Why bored? Sleep! Eat! Have fun buddy!" It was another message and was from Sarah!
"Yeah dude! Let's not rush this summer! Remember the last one that was ruined just because of this excitement!" (Josh)
"Don't you say that tomboy! I got nothing to do in this jail!" (He said to Sarah)
"Plus I'm not rushing! I just wanna do something!"
"Then come over!"
"Woah! Josh? Are you serious?"
"Of course I am!"
"Haha! I'll be there in half an hour!"
"Hey! I'm not a tomboy! I am just a strong girl who doesn't need men!"
"Hey hey hey! Sweetheart! Time will fix this too as it fixed your face!"
"Fuck you"
"Haha! You two are impossible! By the way Sarah! You come too?"
"Naah! I'm fine! I've got plans!"
"Okay as you wish!"

"They're all hanging out with people! What do I do? I am not even in any sort of contact with Jason! Shall I join them too and call everybody there? Yeah! That'll be fine!" Kate said to herself and then texted in the group that she will be joining them too and messaged Lisa and grace to come over too!

Adam was also reading the whole conversation when suddenly his phone rang! It was a message from Kate which said "join us"!
He smiled! Changed and then headed off!

It was Night finally! Everyone was delighted! Enjoying with each other!
Though Sarah was missing! And nobody knew where she was! There was no sign of Jason's messages! And it was obvious that its been a month since Kate and Jason talked and Jason wasn't even trying to contact her! And she was really worried! Because when ever she messaged him he wouldn't reply! And if she calls him he says he can't talk as he is busy right now with the business that he inherited from his father after he died!

She was wondering about all of this when she saw Adam sitting alone by the poolside waving his hand in the water! She went there and sat beside him!
First there was only silence! Nobody spoke to each other! He kept on looking in the water and she kept on looking at him!

"What?" He asked!
"N-Nothing!" She said with trembling voice as she thought that he didn't knew she was sitting there!
"Can I ask you something?"
"Hmm?"
"Do you love somebody?"

He looked at her in disguise!

"Why are you asking?"
"I don't know! I heard you saying all of that to Sarah! So that means you know about that feeling right? So only the person who wins love knows the difference between those two things!"
"You're wrong! Not every person who wins the love knows that! Mostly those who lose can differentiate between those two more clearly! And I am the one who lost!"
"How?"
"It doesn't matter! I just did!"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah?"
"Who was she?"

He lifted his head with a sad smile and looked at her with glittering eyes! She saw them and couldn't stop staring! There was a silence! It was like the time stopped itself for them! When suddenly he spoke!

"The most beautiful girl ever"

There was a pause!

"Was she your girlfriend?"
"No!"
"It was one sided?"
"It is one sided!"
"You still love her?" She said in a shock!
"Yeah!"
"Then how could you lose!"
"Because she loves someone else!"
"Does she know about this?"
"She should if she's wise enough"
"What do you mean"
"Nothing! Let's not talk about it! It depresses me!"
"Oh"

He again saw her in her eyes but it was just for a tiny moment and them stood up and went away!

She was just there! Gazing in the water! Blank!

IN HER DAIRY!

It was the first time Adam spoke to me so softly! He doesn't sound so weird! In fact he's cute!
Its the first time I understand how you lose in love! He surely is a wise person to know that difference! Bit why is he living with this pain? Why doesn't he just go and tell her about it!

Life is so hard! At one place you think you are winning! And at the other place the person who is just at your stage fighting the same battle think they lost!

That's true whenever I talk to this man he makes me completely curious and scared about what's gonna happen next! But he doesn't care about it does he? He's just going with the flow! Shall I too? Yeah! I think I should!

Let time control it!