The slumber party!

All of her friends were at her home this time! It was a party and she also invited Jason! It was a dark night with howling wind! And she asked them all to stay over for slumber! And decided to watch a horror move with blanket on!

Everyone was together! There were three blankets Lisa,Adam and Harry were wearing one! Jason,Kate and Nathan were wearing one! And Sarah,Josh and grace were wearing the other!

The lights were switched off and the room was completely dark! There was the sound of howling wind from the outside! And a horror scene was ongoing! Kate felt something holding her from the back! She just couldn't do anything and screamed!
"There's something Behind me!"
Everyone screamed with her except for Jason! He was laughing unstoppable!
"Wait what? Jason was that you?"
"Hahaha! How could you be so silly? Like do you believed in ghosts?"
"I don't but you scared me"
"No I'm not gonna sit beside you now!"
"What do you mean? C'mon here!"

He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him and she fe over him!
There was a silence for a while!
She was over Jason! She couldn't believe it! They looked at each other with no blinking! Her heart was beating fast! They were looking directly in each other's eyes! When suddenly grace clapped and they grabbed their consciousness!
"Sorry" he said!
"Me too...."

After that everything went completely normal! But Adam was watching all of it! And of course he didn't liked it!

IN HER DAIRY!

It was something amazing! Everything around me was blackout! I was in some sort of other galaxy! My heart was pumping fast! I don't want that time to end! But grace ruined all of it!
Is it love? Or do I just like him? There are lots of questions that are swirling round my mind! What of Adam is right? What if he just hurt me in the end? I don't know! But I want him! That's all! I somehow know that I am doing wrong with my life! But I cant help it! My feelings can not wait! And also can not be controlled!

Let's hope for the best now!