A month later!

"Darling you should go out its been a month more like"
Mrs smith and Kate when in a middle of an argument while having breakfast!
"Mom I already told you! I am not going anywhere! I like staying at home after all that's what you once said to me to stay at home and enjoy a part of life without your friends! Remember?"
"Yeah! But I added 'with your family' to it? You remember? And that's not happening because you just stay in your room the whole day staring at the walls? Like what's with all of that? I know you're hurt but you're the only one who could do something about it and of you just stay numb who's gonna make you feel again?"
"I am not numb and secondly when I don't have a problem with that why do you care?"
"Because I am your mother and even if I try not yo care I do! Damn you're talking trash! Shut up! No more please!"
"Yeah please no more!"

She was sitting in the table when her mother brought pancakes and sat on chair beside her!

"Gosh what had happened to your hand?"
She looked at her hand with deep cuts and a bit swollen!
"Nothing"
"You cut it right?"

She didn't answered but just stood up from the table and went to her room without having breakfast,locked it ,sat on a chair staring out the window remembering what a dark night it had been to her with tears in her eyes, scars in her heart, flames in her mind and blood that was pouring out of her hand just as she made the cuts deeper with the blade in her hand! She remembered everything....
The way she almost killed herself with that blade...
The way she wanted to scream but the pain was so immense that every time she tried to scream a roar of cry came straight out of her heart from her mouth!
She was standing with the blood drops that were falling from her hand straight on the carpet leaving endless stains to make her remember that night more and more every time she tried to forget!

"Grace can you do me a favor darling?"
Her mother called her
"Yeah sure Mrs smith!"
"You back from your tour?"
"Unhun"
"Something is greatly wrong with Kate! She is suffering from anxiety attacks I suppose! Can you take her somewhere force fully?"
"I can try!"
"That'll be really great if you do that for me!"
She hung up!

The door bell rang...
It was grace and Adam!

They went to Kate's room to call her but as the door opened they saw a completely different girl standing on front of them with brown weary eyes,uncombed hair,dark lips,pale face and arms cut to the utmost depth!

"What have you done to yourself?" Grace screamed astonished
"Come in!"
They both went in and Adam was staring at her with his eyes wide open from her head to the last nail of her last toe! He was shocked,sad and angry at the same time!

"Was that man really that important to you that you have to do this to yourself though he's never gonna notice!"
" I am not doing it because of him! Its not him! I am just fed up... Every time I try to reach something my life snatches it from me! Every time I try to be happy something comes to me without a warning to causing a havoc! I am tired u don't want a life like this! That is not how I imagined it all! I am even afraid to be happy as I know that something will just come and ruin it!"

She sobbed with her head in her hands and grace hugged her!

"I am sorry! I am here for you and Adam too! Don't worry!"
"I am not worried but I am at the stage of my life where it's hard to put trust in someone!"
"I understand"

They talked and told her things I life that were beyond love! They tried to cheer her up with their every move! They enjoyed a lot... Adam who was shy exposed himself in front of her for the first time and tried to be weird just so she can laugh! They ordered pizza and watched a horror movie together!
And when they were going she hugged Adam a thank you hug for being so sweet and different and making her laugh!

IN HER DAIRY!

The day went completely normal not the way it was before...
I felt so loved when he held me back in his arms! As if I had something of my own! His heat is around me still and the smell of his collagen was way better than that of anyone else...