Chapter Five: Movie Night

TONY: 

We decided to walk around Times Square before our reservations at this classy restaurant I made them at. We talked about so many thing, like what we did over these past years, who we've dated, what schools we went to, our new friends, etc. We decided to go to the restaurant, and after, back to my place so she could stay the night.

I unlock the door to my place, and as I open the door, Violet walks in, mouth open, the word 'wow'slipping through her lips.

I walk in behind her, closing the door, and throwing the keys on the coffee table. She turns around and faces me, and says, "How the hell do you have enough money for this?!"

I chuckle, "My dad. Don't you remember?"

"Oh yeah haha! Forgot that they were rich.." She walks away from me and explores the apartment fully now, eyes searching every nook and cranny. When she's done, she goes up to my dvd collection and pulls out one.

"Oh my gosh Tony. Can't believe you still have this." She turns halfway, holding up the dvd. I pick it from her hands, and read the title. Iron Giant. 

"So many times we've watched this," I mumbled. She pauses to look at me, and asks with a grin spreading on her face, "You wanna watch it?"

I look at her, grinning back "You sure you don't want to watch any princess movies?" We both laugh, and I put the movie in, and pop some popcorn in the microwave. I get blankets, and bring them and the popcorn to the living room, turn the lights out, and start the movie.

VIOLET: 

About halfway through the movie, my eyes start to feel heavy, and as I close them, listening to the movie, my mind wanders off, and it turns into a black abyss.